Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGodly Signature Showcase №7 EmptyGodly Signature Showcase №7

more_horiz
Sooo, haven't done one of these in a while, so decided it is time Godly Signature Showcase №7 3974120512 

Your input and opinion are greatly appreciated ^^

Some (many) of the works have been posted before it is just a collection of my recent work.

1.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat10
2.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat11
3.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat12(My SOTW #97 entry)
4.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat13
5.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat14(My SOTW #98 entry)
6.Godly Signature Showcase №7 Signat15

descriptionGodly Signature Showcase №7 EmptyRe: Godly Signature Showcase №7

more_horiz
They feel empty and incomplete...

Work on blending as well and try working on smaller tags, you literally picked the worst size

more_horiz
I actually like the render for number 6, can I have it?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
They feel empty and incomplete...

Work on blending as well and try working on smaller tags, you literally picked the worst size

You pretty much shot me me >.< I just thought that they started to look less empty...but k. I guess. Would help a lot if you give me your fractal packs tho, I really enjoyed making the last one, so would like to have a wider set of resources ^^

Also cmon, some of the them are well blended (I like to make myself think like that...

What aize would you suggest. I actually found 500x250 to be a very commonly used one and one that suited me pretty well. 
Alisae wrote:
I actually like the render for number 6, can I have it?

Really? You only like the render put of six tags...deam... Godly Signature Showcase №7 3974120512

Anyways sure, I will PM it to you. Tho it is a pretty hard render to work with, since it is one of those incomplete ones with the edges being cut out so if you are not a master like me you will make them look silly like I have if you look closer to the left side of the render.

more_horiz
Oh if it has cuts on the side don't bother, my main question now is why are you working with those?

more_horiz
You sure? 

k. den. Well if I like a render I will use whatever it is tbh. Firstly it gives more of a challenge, secondly if I like the render the tags always become better. 

Now I can chose from over 2 thousand renders and even more, so I think tht I can spare a few shitly rendered one for my amusement ^^

more_horiz
Dude the better tools you have, the better tags you make. If the render isn't that good, then your art is limited. And at your stage, you should mostly be focusing on full body renders (or renders with bottom cuts). You have to git gud first before you try to challenge your limits.

more_horiz
Due to @Neji and @Galaksii and my own searches I have more then enough quality resources. 

I quite dissagree, I tend to experiment with everything there is and with this I become better. Been doing GFX for around 2 months now and I have improved a lot, even I see it. So I don't see a problem doing a tag for 40 minutes and taking everything back and remaking it, then doing one for 20-ish when I do the same thing as last tag ^^

more_horiz
Tbh, not even trolling with you, you havent improved. You still can't execute the ideas you have. All of them feel like they are unfinished. The 1st one has potential, but really the render isnt getting involved at all. 

You can have a billion resources it won't matter. I suggest reading as many tutorials as possible, like if you can just read tutorials atm. No rush just take it slow and understand what you are doing, that is if you want to improve. If you don't, then stay at this level.

You find matching renders and slap them to a matching background. I get the idea, but there are a few more steps to that. Anyway take it as you will, just giving advice. Ik you most likely will not agree.

more_horiz
I actually do agree and appreciate the advice. ^^

Would love to get more or this and less of Kandeh's "You are shit don't even bother..." 

more_horiz
I'll give you the links of fractal packs.

About size, you can use 500x250, 500x200 or 400x200 or something similar. It's easier to work on smaller tags as you make less mistakes and your blending can improve as well

more_horiz
Here:
http://greentunic.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Pack-1-95082346
http://greentunic.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Pack-2-114869027
http://greentunic.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Pack-3-135173782
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Pack-4-150661301
http://greentunic.deviantart.com/art/Fractal-Pack-5-409857117

more_horiz
Yeah thanks a lot Gala ^^

Welp, will try a different size I guess.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum