Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYGOPRO Salvation Manual Mode EmptyYGOPRO Salvation Manual Mode

more_horiz
YGOPRO Salvation is developing a manual mode as a way to play their variation of YGOPRO. I wasn't able to play with anyone as people who do play on salvation don't like manual play. From what the staff working on it told me it is for now very basic, you could play goat format with ease using it but everything else is a no go.

descriptionYGOPRO Salvation Manual Mode EmptyRe: YGOPRO Salvation Manual Mode

more_horiz
My computer can't run Salvation and I don't know why. After installing, I tried clicking on it but nothing happened.

more_horiz
Welp this would actually be a very good thing for some of pur members that do enjoy playing manually.

Thanks for the information ^^

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
YGOPRO Salvation is developing a manual mode as a way to play their variation of YGOPRO. I wasn't able to play with anyone as people who do play on salvation don't like manual play. From what the staff working on it told me it is for now very basic, you could play goat format with ease using it but everything else is a no go.

Goats is good enough for me <3

Any tentative dates for manual mode?

Also, is there a Linux launcher floating around? I couldn't find one when I went looking >>

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
My computer can't run Salvation and I don't know why. After installing, I tried clicking on it but nothing happened.

Do you have the latest Net Framework installed on your machine (if you are using windows) ?
They did not specify a date, they on;y have a windows client for now :l. @DDS

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply