Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSalvation's YGOPro EmptySalvation's YGOPro

more_horiz
Hello people,

just a casual matter this time, no official business.

Today I want to take the time to introduce you to the Salvation server for YGOPro.

I happen to do programming for them (as you may be aware, I do this stuff), and as such, I would like to spread the word. The benefits of this community are plentiful.

Firstly, we provide you with a cool chat (IRC in the back-end). Come and chill with us after reading if you'd like.

Secondly, what separates us from the likes of DevPro is our activity and devotion to our dueling simulator. This is reflected by how frequently we update our card database, and there will always be at least one staff member in our chat at all times.

Thirdly, we are trying our best to port YGOPro into the browser. Yes, you heard right, no more pesky downloads, everything should be accessible in the browser.

Now, you might be thinking: "this sounds awesome, but what are the drawbacks?" -- and sadly I have to concur: there are drawbacks. Since we are a fairly new simulator, bugs can occur. And not just one. This is where our staff kicks in, though, we work all day to fix those and provide a stable simulator for you.

Interested? Check us out here!

As this is the discussion forum, of course I'm open to a debate about it. Whatever you have on your mind, what is bothering you, what you like, post it all away. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Happy Dueling!

descriptionSalvation's YGOPro EmptyRe: Salvation's YGOPro

more_horiz
How stable is thr build for Linux distros? Is there a wait betwen phases and after playing cards like in DEVPRO?

more_horiz
I have Salvation installed and to be honest I can't fault it.
I have only occurred a bug on one or two occasions and they were sorted quickly.

Once/if you download it make sure you let it update before complaining it doesn't work.

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
How stable is thr build for Linux distros? Is there a wait betwen phases and after playing cards like in DEVPRO?

We do have a stable Linux version available, yes.

I am not sure if it would lag since I don't run Linux myself.

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
I have only occurred a bug on one or two occasions and they were sorted quickly.

Once/if you download it make sure you let it update before complaining it doesn't work.

Infinity was fixed after 1 month. 

.-.

Salvation has more bugs than devpro and everybody knows it. You can Xyz Summon Number S0 with S39 Utopia the Lightning. cool, oh wait.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Gnar wrote:

Infinity was fixed after 1 month. 

.-.

Salvation has more bugs than devpro and everybody knows it. You can Xyz Summon Number S0 with S39 Utopia the Lightning. cool, oh wait.

School has been a thing the past months. We are experiencing the same issue here. We're not getting paid for any of this; and, for your delectation, DevPro has blandly copied us for the past one and a half months.

Let us (me in this case) know about the bugs. It's a new program, bugs are inevitable -- everyone knows that, to use your words --, but please just don't dismiss it because of this and report them to us (me again) instead.

more_horiz
Basically what Iwate is saying it's like a open Beta, He and the team want people to play it and report bugs back to him/them. With the vast database of cards it would be nearly (if not) possible to test all cards + combinations in play. This is why they want people to play it so they can find bugs and report them so they can be fixed.

TL:DR version: instead of wasting time complaining about bugs report them and they will be fixed.

more_horiz
Tl;Dr version: hack does most of the cards.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Tl;Dr version: hack does most of the cards.

Only that he doesn't make sure they work. We fix it all.

more_horiz
Jue Viole Grace wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:

We do have a stable Linux version available, yes.

I am not sure if it would lag since I don't run Linux myself.

Is a 64 bit package available?

I've heard nothing but good things about Salvation server I'd love to be able to try it out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply