Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SPFE] Reckless Magic Circle Empty[SPFE] Reckless Magic Circle

more_horiz
Reckless Magic Circle

[SPFE] Reckless Magic Circle CvcNl6SUIAARIWj-1

Field Spell Card

You can only activate 1 “Reckless Magic Circle” per turn.

(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Aleister the Eidolon Summoner” from your Deck to your hand.

(2) If you activate a card/effect that includes an effect that Fusion Summons a Fusion Monster, that activation cannot be negated, also your opponent cannot activate cards/effects when that monster is Fusion Summoned.

-----------------------------------------

So @Drunkion how do you feel about your opponent having no option to respond to Tiger? :3

description[SPFE] Reckless Magic Circle EmptyRe: [SPFE] Reckless Magic Circle

more_horiz
This card is actually pretty amazing. It will help all those new fusion decks as well as make Eidolon Shaddolls pretty damn good, which is a plus for me Razz 

more_horiz
wut does that aleister gei do anyways? like it's effect, wut is it?

more_horiz
This is a needed addon to the deck, now it is like you have 9 Eidlons in the deck. The added effect is cool, it is a shame it is generic and might get hit on the banlist if something starts going crazy for using it.

more_horiz
yay more support for my eidolon lightsworns <3

more_horiz
This field spell will make Eidolon so much more cancerous than it already is! And this is already a new Archtype! I smell another Qli Banishment from Konamoney pretty soon so don't get too attached Lol

more_horiz
I thought this card was generic and slow af but seems like there's new archetype that goes along with other ones. Seem nice imo

more_horiz
The archtype isnt made to be a deck, its made to be a mechanism of 6-9 cards in another deck, its like a parasyte :C

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply