Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
CrimsonOverlord
Drunkion
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
Galaksii
Pepchoninga
TheSupremeKing™
Neji
Salader
13 posters

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 EmptySOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 Rwby_signature___ruby_rose_by_salader-d7li662
It's mine, idgaf about linking for credit

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Freestyle

A: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 0EtR2cE

B: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 Sotw10

C: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 TRbcWK7

D: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 Catgirl_by_darkneji12-dakti4y

E: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 AD9wi03

F: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 Sotw

Last edited by Salader on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 EmptyRe: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
1. E
2.C
3. A

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 EmptyRe: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
I still didn't participate lel...

1) E
2) D
3) A

more_horiz
Woaaah, 6 workss!

E
C

more_horiz
Salader's computer broke up so he asked me to round up this week's SOTW, though I don't know who sent what so he'll make an update post once he gets a new PC or fix his current one.

Anyhow, E is the winner, which was made by me. Dunno who made the rest.

E E A (3)

C D E (2)

A A C (1)

E=8,A=5,C=3,D=2

1st: E
2nd: A
3rd: C

more_horiz
A and C are sick

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Salader's computer broke up so he asked me to round up this week's SOTW, though I don't know who sent what so he'll make an update post once he gets a new PC or fix his current one.

Anyhow, E is the winner, which was made by me. Dunno who made the rest.

E E A (3)

C D E (2)

A A C (1)

E=8,A=5,C=3,D=2

1st: E
2nd: A
3rd: C

Nvm this post. I only counted votes in the 2nd page. Wasn't aware there were others on page 1.

Sam/I will do it when I/he get more time. Probably when i get back from work.

more_horiz
C E A
C E F
C D B
B A C
C E F
C A B
E C A
E D A
A E C

1st 3 pts
2nd 2 pts
3rd 1pts

A: 1x1, 2x2, 3x2 = 8 pts
B: 1x1, 2x0, 3x2 = 5 pts
C: 1x5, 2x1, 3x2 = 19 pts
D: 1x0, 2x2, 3x0 = 4 pts
E: 1x2, 2x4, 3x0 = 14 pts
F: 1x0, 2x0, 3x2 = 2 pts

1st: C
2nd: E
3rd: A

more_horiz
Weeeee, I'm 3rd!

Can't wait for the next theme

more_horiz
So....

First place (C): Me cause get rekt

Second place (E): The fgt Anzo

Third Place (A): The one and only Gala

All the rest of you are trash except Neji

more_horiz
So for the rest of those that are not revealed....

I am willing to bet that
B is SK
D is Neji
and F is Sam himself

Am I correct?

more_horiz
Mine wasn't that bad ;_;

more_horiz
Mine was B @Nightbot! Lol

more_horiz
I'm gonna try and get my ass in the next one lel SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle - Page 2 3974120512 

Nice one Kandeh

more_horiz
Anzo got there in the end, that's what matters.

Back now, HDD died and had issues with the new stuff

A: Galaskii
B: TheSupremeKing™
C: Kandy
D: Neji
E: Anzo[
F: STX

Thanks all

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply