Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
CrimsonOverlord
Drunkion
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
Galaksii
Pepchoninga
TheSupremeKing™
Neji
Salader
13 posters

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle EmptySOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle Rwby_signature___ruby_rose_by_salader-d7li662
It's mine, idgaf about linking for credit

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Freestyle

A: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle 0EtR2cE

B: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle Sotw10

C: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle TRbcWK7

D: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle Catgirl_by_darkneji12-dakti4y

E: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle AD9wi03

F: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle Sotw

Last edited by Salader on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle EmptyRe: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
fight me

descriptionSOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle EmptyRe: SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
fight me

ok

more_horiz
Already done and sumbitted.
Took 46 minutes to make it but I feel very confident in my work and glad to have made it!

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Neji wrote:
fight me

ok

k.*

more_horiz
Imma make something dankk

more_horiz
Freestyle? It's like a free ticket to victory.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Freestyle? It's like a free ticket to victory.

Naah, you'll lose again :>

more_horiz
Anzo, you'll get recked ^^

more_horiz
You'll win when I permit it. SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle 4204681869

more_horiz
Someone's ego is about to get crushed Razz 

more_horiz
Yours, probably. SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle 4204681869

more_horiz
Your on nigga SOTW #96 - Someone wanted freestyle 1854617810

more_horiz
You're*

Uncultured swine

more_horiz
I'm above grammar betch

IM THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS ^^

more_horiz
InB4AnzoCuntDoesntJoin

more_horiz
Anzo is scared of me and Kandeh... Razz 

#JustForSpam

more_horiz
terrified*

more_horiz
Y'all chill and wait for Saladboi, geez

more_horiz
Fucking grammar nazi...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Fucking grammar nazi...

Sarcasm*

more_horiz
I don't understand this sarcasm thing...

I spend too much time with Botto...

more_horiz
Spam is starting to get really annoying around here...

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
Fuck me, we got to F

C
E
A

more_horiz
C
E
F

more_horiz
1:C
2:D
3:B

more_horiz
B, A, C

more_horiz
C
E
F

more_horiz
1) C
2) A
3) B

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply