Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
TheSupremeKing™
Centrik
6 posters

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 EmptyBA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Accept all duels from fun to competitive. I'll likely get crushed easily if it's competitive though.

Give me your YGOPro username and Skype Smile

DISCORD: #8086

Last edited by Centrik on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 EmptyRe: BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
Bump. Fine. Add my facebook den e.e

https://www.facebook.com/theanhjazz

Tell me who you're if you add my fb Smile

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 EmptyRe: BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
Ok so nobody uses Skype anymore ;_; I'm slow.

DISCORD ACCOUNT: #8068

more_horiz
What is facebook Oh Shit

Also, you are never on skype when I am...

more_horiz
You rarely reply to me ;_;

DISCORD NOW.

more_horiz
I do rely to you, stop with le liez

And k. what is discord?

more_horiz
F*ck. Why is it so hard to keep in touch with people.

more_horiz
u shud just tell ppl ur address and provid them with plane tickets, meeting face to face is the best way heh

more_horiz
Lawl I wouldn't mind a trip to Avganistan BA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
I don't want to go to Anzo's place.

more_horiz
But you are already there...you live there....

more_horiz
Discord: Centrik#8068

I've been dueling @Alisae all my life. It's time to change.

more_horiz
Beat him a couple more times BA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
No he said that he'd use one deck until the end of circuit I can't bear with that.

more_horiz
What is the deck he is using?

more_horiz
I can't tell you that to be fair you shouldn't ask what he's using to prepare against him.

I'll tell you on Skype.

more_horiz
You know what's up buddy Wink 

Catch you there den BA challenge + Add my DISCORD. - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Bump.

Looking for challengers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply