Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
TheSupremeKing™
Centrik
6 posters

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. EmptyBA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
Accept all duels from fun to competitive. I'll likely get crushed easily if it's competitive though.

Give me your YGOPro username and Skype Smile

DISCORD: #8086

Last edited by Centrik on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. EmptyRe: BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
Haha you're on @Centrik
I'll Send you a Request in a Second. It'll have my SupremeKing Avy on Skype

Last edited by TheSupremeKing™ on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBA challenge + Add my DISCORD. EmptyRe: BA challenge + Add my DISCORD.

more_horiz
ZUP KID, we waiting on the season to end but @nightbot is too lazy

my skype is elgordomasgordo.gordex(legit)

more_horiz
What a long name Oh Shit I added you.

Someone had the same name as you Drunkie but it's a bit longer. Extended lol.

Waiting for more people to add Skype!

more_horiz
Lawl, when the season ends you are dead both competitively and fun Razz 

Mah skype is pepchoninga (I think) If not, chet...

Also @Drunkion and King, add me too niggas BA challenge + Add my DISCORD. 3974120512 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga Gamer from Bulgaria right?

more_horiz
Yeah, don't laugh, I made this in like 2011...

more_horiz
lol everyone's emails are embarasshing (how to spell this). Especially Hillary's emails.

Also what's the deal with season?

Like the one who wins most BAs get ranked up?

Don't tell me that we can rank up to Obelisk just by battling newbies lol.

more_horiz
Well yep...pretty much what I did...

I beat Crimson, fark, YgoBeast and other noobs and now I'm waiting my promotion ^^ 

It dies matter who you beat. The higher dorm player you beat, the more ELO you get (I think) and this helps you get the ELo required for a rank-up faster. 

more_horiz
Can I rank up to SOL? lol.

I don't know how rank system works now.

more_horiz
"beat", pep is like my son

more_horiz
Drunkie and pepper you guys haven't accepted my add request yet.

more_horiz
"Beat" pep plz

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord do you duel?

more_horiz
Cetrik-chan i forgot that was my old account now its elgordoisback

more_horiz
@Drunkion I'm you son...

I'm you, but better Razz 

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord do you duel?

everyday bruh, lemme check my skype

more_horiz
Bitches add me Razz 

pepchoninga is the name BA challenge + Add my DISCORD. 3974120512 

more_horiz
Please come challengers Smile

more_horiz
Bump.

I need more challengers.

more_horiz
Why is everybody deleting my post...

more_horiz
Someone warned you about removing your posts so you won't get to top posters lol.

more_horiz
Lel, in 8 months I'm going to be overtaking you from the top poster charts...

You and Paramsy can't stop the rise of the greatest spammer of ALL TIME!

THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF GODS ^^

more_horiz
Ok if you overtake me I'll still be one of top posters anyway.

more_horiz
My ultimate goal is to overtake dice jar...

more_horiz
if the timing comes, I will just end up banning you so gl hf

more_horiz
No more challengers? That's sad.

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
if the timing comes, I will just end up banning you so gl hf

Why did u start hating me so much tho human...

more_horiz
Ok that's it. I can't stand using ficking casual decks anymore. You guys want meta HAH? YOU GUYS WANT META AND NON CREATIVE DECKS? FINE. I'LL PLAY META AND WELL.

LALALALALALA>

more_horiz
Lel play AbCs so you and I will be the most hated shits on this forum lel. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply