Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSuup I'm Alice EmptySuup I'm Alice

more_horiz
Suup I'm Alice. I enjoy long walks on the beach along with many Otaku pastimes such as binge watching anime, reading manga, playing video games and especially mmorpgs. I'm mainly just playing yugioh duel generations on my phone but id like to find the time to get onto DevPro more often. If you wanna play on duel generations hmu here, on the game or facebook and nice to meet you all!

descriptionSuup I'm Alice EmptyRe: Suup I'm Alice

more_horiz
We mostly use YGOPRO here (I personally hate Devpro due to how unstable it is) but yeah I hope ya have fun here.

more_horiz
I use DevPro Suup I'm Alice 1554389127

Welcome to DA! 

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! I'm going to be your guide. If you need to ask something, just ask!

more_horiz
Welcome! We mostly use ygopro, but feel free to ask us about anything

more_horiz
Welcome to DA

more_horiz
long....walks......on the beach?.....ummmm, sounds fun.

Welcome to DA, gl hf here.

descriptionSuup I'm Alice Emptyderp it was a joke lol

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
long....walks......on the beach?.....ummmm, sounds fun.

Welcome to DA, gl hf here.

Ah well I was at a loss of what to say so i just went with the typical over used dating site comment most leave in their description as a light joke, but dont get me wrong the beach is about 30 minutes away and i make the trip regularly! And thanks for the welcomes everyone!! Is there an RP section btw?? There was one at the last academy i was at so just wondering ^^ also where would i download ygopro?? Well I'll just google i suppose.

more_horiz
We don't have much RP activity atm, but we are working on a big progect you might of heard of. Be sure to ask in chat about it, or join the discussion ^^

http://www.duelacademy.net/t48406-godly-guide-for-downloading-ygopro - you can use this to get the link to YGOpro and hopefully it will help you if you get stuck somethings ^^

@ZoneTan

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t48374p150-duel-academy-rpg

The rp thingy in question ^

more_horiz
Heyy

Welcome

<3

more_horiz