Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI have return!!! EmptyI have return!!!

more_horiz
Hi mates how are you doing im crazy but i love this game i know i say i have quit yu gi oh for life but hey i said why dont i try one more time to return we all have our ups and down so i hope you guys still doing tournaments and stuff so i will duel you all vasko1234 has return and ready to duel yes.

descriptionI have return!!! EmptyRe: I have return!!!

more_horiz
Welp Vasko welcome back...firstly i have to ask you...are you by any means from Bulgaria? 

Also unfortunately there are almost no duelist left to play, tho me and @PowerNova are thinking of making a dorm war if we can get the needed players. So if you are confident in your abilities and would like to join team slifer you are more then welcome ^^ 

more_horiz
Yup i am from Bulgaria and sure i will join team slifer and try to help with what i can

more_horiz
Yeah your name just screamed Bulgaria, so (Здрасти да си кажем Razz) I'm hoping we can get the dorm war working, since really need wome dueling action in here, but till then, we can have some nice matches to get you back in shape and running Wink 

more_horiz
Welcome back again bro, but I've an advice for you; this place is virtual so you don't need to say stuffs like 'I will quit the game forever, I will never be back and etc.' if you were busy in life stuffs you may need to shrink the period you sit on the PC and play online games without obliging yourself quitting the game forever. As we can see, you came to play the game again, it's in your veins I see. 

more_horiz
Welcome back.

more_horiz
Leo is back too! cheers 

Also welcome back vasko. 

more_horiz
Welcome back indeed.

more_horiz
You can't get back to the game vasko. That's suicide. You will never understand wtf Pendulum is.

more_horiz
Lols Pendulms are easy lmao...I had so much more trouble understanding synchros back when they came out lel :PIgnoring the fact i was like 7 then welp. You need to have faith ^^ I will teach you both the power of Yugimons again, no sweat...for a good price obviously Razz 

more_horiz
I will teach you how to Oh Shit

more_horiz
vasko1234 wrote:
Yup i am from Bulgaria and sure i will join team slifer and try to help with what i can

sdrawei,

dobre doshul!
(welcome back)
meh...im tired!
meh and some friends r gonna climb some cliffs in couple hours...so i should get some sleep
neko nosht
(goodnight)

i was born in stara zagora...i now live in Colorado....thankfully cause i was adopted...

do po kasno
(see u later)

lul...

welcome fellow Bulgarian!!

more_horiz
thanks to all for the welcome back

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply