Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionReturn  EmptyReturn

more_horiz
I am sorry that I forgot this site. First I am 60, yes 60 and hope I can play awile longer. Why becaues I read keeping your mind active helps when you are older. I also like helping because I can use help to. When I play at a game shop I have gotton more respect and that is very interresting. I like other games and online as well. I like slot cars the best, then R/C radio control a lot to. Riding my bike is good for anyone.

descriptionReturn  EmptyRe: Return

more_horiz
Alright, welcome to Duel Academy :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help you can ask anybody here.

more_horiz
welcome to da Smile have fun and enjoy

more_horiz
I read from TCG online help on any dueling. YU-Gi- the most and what I found the age is 26 years old. Also when the winners of a national event is about 26 year's old anyway.
Here is a duel for I like to see. NO effect monsters like sagan etc. and must use common monsters. 40 card deck, ten traos ten spells and one of each ONLY. This doesn't mean you can't XYZ or Synhcro summon because there are spells traps that can do this. Spells that can level a monster, common monsters that state it is a synchro type. Traps that can place extra monster etc. However the player would half to find the way.

more_horiz
welcoem to DA

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply