Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters EmptySOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters

more_horiz
Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters Iron_man_by_mohamedgfx-d49hyes
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Iron-Man-257818996

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Comic Book Characters
A: SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters NAQlkU1
B: SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters Iew7xT6
C: SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters Iron_man_comic_tag_by_salader-dafgim1

Last edited by Salader on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters EmptyRe: SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters

more_horiz
Here we go

descriptionSOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters EmptyRe: SOTW #94 - Comic Book Characters

more_horiz
*Anzo wins since only he submited*

I've seen this movie before

more_horiz
Salader is also participating. It doesn't matter really, this is merely for fun.

more_horiz
Or you like to show off and humiliate us?

more_horiz
Just participate already, I don't need an event to humiliate you :>

more_horiz
Is that so? :<
I'll see what I can do

more_horiz
To humiliate Anzo just duel him.

more_horiz
I haven't dueled in almost 5 years, you can't ask someone from 12th century to use a a sniper rifle right off the bat.

more_horiz
lol, I'm not that cruel tho 

Let's start the voting, I wanna winn :>

more_horiz
Voting Begins

CAB

more_horiz
B, A, C. 

Nothing tops Black Panther.

more_horiz
B, C, A

more_horiz
B
A
C

more_horiz
A, C, B

Hulk! Smash your way to victory!

more_horiz
The winner is B, which was made by Galaksii

Second was A, which was made by Anzo

Last was C, which was made by me

more_horiz
Don't worry, Anzo, we both know Galaskii bribed his way to victory. :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply