Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuelyst Thread EmptyDuelyst Thread

more_horiz
Duelyst

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duelyst is a competitive strategy game focused on tactical combat, squad building, and ranked ladder play. Each battle is a 1v1 match between two online opponents. Gameplay in DUELYST is turn-based, with players taking turns to play cards from their hand to cast powerful spells, equip mighty artifacts, or summon deadly minions to move and attack on the battlefield on their behalf. Each match is fast-paced (less than 10 minutes) with a simple winning objective: reduce the enemy General's health to zero before they can do so to you.

In Duelyst, you have a selection of 6 differing factions, each with several unique playstlyes, Lyonar, Songhai, Vetruvian, Abyssian, Magmar and Vanar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The game is a lot of fun, with a lot of varying playstlyes, games and some beautiful spritework. It's honestly worth giving it a look for the artwork/sprites alone.

[See what I mean?]

When all's said and done, I heavily recommend this game if you're looking for a fresh take on the strategy/card game genre, it really breathes some life into it.

If you already play it, feel free to discuss it here, and add me on the game! My U/N on there is ShatterPattern

(Also feel free to list me as a referral if you start the game, gives you 100 extra gold and me a lot of benefits >:D)

Check it out here!

descriptionDuelyst Thread EmptyRe: Duelyst Thread

more_horiz
Been meaning to play this, but sadly no time in which to do so.

more_horiz
This does sound like a lot of fun...

more_horiz
Looks interesting enough

more_horiz
It's definitely something worth looking into, especially if you've played other Digital TCGs. It's rather like Hearthstone mixed with the grid based strategy of chess. 

Each faction is also rather fun to play as, each having a very unique pair of styles for each of them. I can do a rough rundown of certain aspects of the game, including card abilities, faction styles of play, etc, if people are interested....

more_horiz
Looks intriguing..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply