Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post time on the latest posts

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Anzo
DMK
6 posters

descriptionPost time on the latest posts - Page 2 EmptyPost time on the latest posts

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Can you add the post times back to the latest posts? I have no idea which posts are new or old the order seems awkward to me for some reason. Adding post time would take care of this and show how long ago a post was made from a first glance at the board. :L Just a quality of life change  bounce

descriptionPost time on the latest posts - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post time on the latest posts

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
I know I am not coming back in the world of dueling.

Neither am I. Maybe for some really, really cool tournament/event. 

descriptionPost time on the latest posts - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post time on the latest posts

more_horiz
Well it is definitely understandable why you wont...There is no motivation for it...Hopefully we can think of something tho...

more_horiz
Kiryu was right

"Don't step into this world dueling if you are half-witted!" (Not so speechless step on duel disk then on the persons face gg)

more_horiz
Not really understanding you Paramsy, as alaways Razz 

more_horiz
stop liez >.> which part of the sentence you dont understand, it's fairly easy to understand

more_horiz
Dunno, it's to deep for me son...

more_horiz
BTW just saying he said in during Dark Signer period lol, its their MANZOKU past, after that famous line, Crow takes a FACE'S ART STYLE BREAKING STOMACH PUNCH

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Oh so that's what you are talking about Post time on the latest posts - Page 2 3974120512 Crow is love tho...

more_horiz
I meant this world OF dueling, to be correct

more_horiz
Who's lying now, a? Get your facts straight Paramsy  Post time on the latest posts - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply