Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Linda-Senpai
ScottyAdams
CrimsonOverlord
Omega Ophion
Drunkion
9 posters

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF - Page 2 EmptyPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U

This is crazy, that vulpix and nineteles are just way too good

this is just really smart way to bring back some old pokemon that were forgotten

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF - Page 2 LZ3xkxu

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF - Page 2 NVUSuWU

more_horiz
If I ever see a bug that size irl I would probably rip my own heart out in fear.

more_horiz
Alolan Meowth and alolan marowak confirmed.

Meowth = Dark type

Marowak = Fire/ghost type.

more_horiz
that means alola persian and alola cubone too

more_horiz
Yeah, pretty much lol. The marowak one was kinda obvious tbh, considering the fact the fire trial captain has a marowak.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply