Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Linda-Senpai
ScottyAdams
CrimsonOverlord
Omega Ophion
Drunkion
9 posters

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF EmptyPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U

This is crazy, that vulpix and nineteles are just way too good

this is just really smart way to bring back some old pokemon that were forgotten

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF EmptyRe: Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
I like the new forms other then exegutor....

descriptionPokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF EmptyRe: Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF

more_horiz
yeah wtf exegutor AHHAHA HE IS DRAGON LAWL

more_horiz
yeah. He looks stupid though

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
yeah. He looks stupid though

really stupid

more_horiz
I like the look of Sandshrew! But exegutor.......lol is all I can say!

more_horiz
The ice vulpix and ninetails sold me. Such beauty, such grace

more_horiz
Sandslash and Ninetales are amazing <3.

They'll actually be very solid offensively now, with the Ice typing. Not great defensively, but ehhh.

more_horiz
Alola Flygon please. Make it Flying/Bug (as it should be) too.

more_horiz
Alola ninetails is the ultimate dragon check. Pretty viable by the looks of it

more_horiz
Exegutor's neck is just wut. How is that a dragon

more_horiz
these have little to no competative use past what there original forms had.

more_horiz
We shall see about that

more_horiz
It wont be great as I bet its base stats wont change and the type changing wont make it any better then it currently is. It may see use in its current tier in single battles but wont be great.

more_horiz
No one knows for sure so lets just wait.

more_horiz
Exegutor looks dope as fuck wtf is wrong with you guys

more_horiz
It's all about that ice vulpix and ninetails and you know it

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
It wont be great as I bet its base stats wont change and the type changing wont make it any better then it currently is. It may see use in its current tier in single battles but wont be great.

Are you sure? reading the bios for them seriously hints at there being stat changes between forms. There could very well be changes.

more_horiz
I doubt it. Even then it has too many weaknesses like rock, fire, poison and a 4x weakness to steel. It will not be very strong as it will be K.O'd to easily.

more_horiz
Regular Ninetales is weak to rock as it is. It'll have weaknesses and yes, the Steel weakness sucks but you can work around that with your team. At least it's not 4x weak to fighting and fire like the Alola Sandslash is. Plus, you can always run coverage for Steel/fire types (HP Ground is an option). We're prolly better off waiting for full stats/movesets and whatnot tbh.

more_horiz
exeggutor is bae Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF 4204681869 it outclasses vulpix and ninetales by a long-slide

all hail the mighty exeggutor (he's also bae in pokemon go)

more_horiz
Funny thing is: the New Ninetales slaughters it 1 v 1. Exeggeutor literally cannot stay in v it (Ninetales is immune to its Dragon attacks, and can easily turn around and OHKO it with its STAB moves). As for viability? We'll have to wait and see on that.

more_horiz
hmmmm if there are stat changes these might as well be freaking mega evolutions. >_>

more_horiz
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF AfsG88i
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF YatkpNo
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF SrZoYbw
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF CH2yeYv

more_horiz
The memes are 2 stronk, m8 i r8 it 5/7

star point for neji

Sephirot was way 2 gud

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
The memes are 2 stronk, m8 i r8 it 5/7

star point for neji

Sephirot was way 2 gud

Seph one I was talking to a friend and out of nowhere I start dying of laughter. It is the best thing ever.

more_horiz
neji, you need to change your profile pic, i cant fall in love with that redhead girl each time you post, its bad for my heart

more_horiz
No fuck you

Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF 5B5TSKQ

more_horiz
Pokemon sun and moon, ALOLA FORMS WTF 5e0

more_horiz
Exeggutor makes Flygon look like an ACTUAL dragon by comparison Razz

Speaking of Flygon ... they should make an Alolan form of it as Flying/Bug (which it SHOULD be, imo).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply