Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! EmptyCRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
http://kotaku.com/crash-bandicoot-getting-remastered-for-ps4-1781930851

Yes, I'm nostalgic
Yes, I'm hyped right now

CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANDICOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

descriptionCRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! EmptyRe: CRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
For PS4! Yay!

descriptionCRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! EmptyRe: CRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Yepp, indeed

more_horiz
Well technically it's old games on new platforms, but I guess they'll be improved a bit.

more_horiz
Id like a new game rather than remastered vers tbh. I still play the originals on psp so yeh

more_horiz
I always found Crash shit af

more_horiz
when you mean in "ps4" do you mean nate playing it in uncharted 4? CRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 3974120512

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
when you mean in "ps4" do you mean nate playing it in uncharted 4? CRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 3974120512

The classics are getting remastered for ps4

more_horiz
^ What Crimson said

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:

The classics are getting remastered for ps4

It was suppose to be a joke  CRASH IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! 3284646527

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
I always found Crash shit af

Same; breaking boxes and beating fluffypants doesn't sound like something fun to do.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply