Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
ScottyAdams
faervel
DanelerH
Kandy.JPEG
O.Essam
Pabel
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
12 posters

descriptionDA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyDA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 2qcgs34

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the June World Qualifier Tournament (shortly called WCQ). In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2016 World Championship (WC). Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the WC, while the others will have to try again in the July WCQ - there is going to be 1 WCQ each month, until we get enough participants to host WC.

Now then, allow me to introduce you to the rules:

1. Latest Official TCG Banlist.
2. OCG Exclusive cards, banlist, and rulings are forbidden.
3. Swiss tournament system, 4 rounds.
4. All duels are Match format, in other words, "best-of-three".
5. After swiss, top 4 duelists proceed to the next stage of the tournament.
6. Tie breaker will take place if two or more duelists have an equal amount of points & wins.
7. Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any Disconnection of any sort will be judged as a round loss, unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, it is a auto-game loss (so, if you Disconnect at game 1, you'll continue to play at game 2)
8. Make sure you have stable internet connection before dueling
9. It's preferred that you take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.
10. Deck changing is allowed.

If there is any problem, please contact the host (NightBot).

Sign-Up Sheet

Code:

Dueling Platform(s):
Dueling Platform(s) username(s):
Timezone (UTC+-)

Over
http://challonge.com/DA_WCQ_June

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:11 am; edited 7 times in total

descriptionDA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
lmao, admit it Botto, you were scared to face me :3

Anyway, Lani bro, you know when and where you can find me <3

descriptionDA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
And btw, call me Gala if you can't spell my name right -.-

more_horiz
Hit me up Dan

more_horiz
Extending this to the 25th.

more_horiz
@Akashi come on dude

more_horiz
Faervel and I wanted to duel but his connection wouldn't let us...

I'm online most of the day especially during the noons

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Hit me up Dan

Unfortunately, I seem to be at work most of the time you're online.  I work from 9 to 5 (which I think is 10 to 6 for you).  If you could be online after that time, we could have our match, otherwise we'll have to wait until tomorrow.  I should be able to be online most of the day (unless something unexpected comes up).

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/bkie4j Come on... DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 576792747

more_horiz
I haven't seen @Akashi since the beginning of the round and he haven't even posted meanwhile.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Hit me up Dan

Unfortunately, I seem to be at work most of the time you're online.  I work from 9 to 5 (which I think is 10 to 6 for you).  If you could be online after that time, we could have our match, otherwise we'll have to wait until tomorrow.  I should be able to be online most of the day (unless something unexpected comes up).

Im usually on up to 7 for you

more_horiz
How about you leave on DN @Lux You will Find me

more_horiz
2-1 against faervel in his favour

more_horiz
A win~!!!
ggs was fun to duel you after a while :3

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
A win~!!!
ggs was fun to duel you after a while :3

Likewise, both had a brutal starts x3

more_horiz
Akashi wrote:
How about you leave on DN @Lux You will Find me

I was on DN searching for you. How about you actually be in a chatbox for once and not idle all the time? Anyways, I'm not home until tommorow, and today is the deadline. If nothing he can have the win.

more_horiz
Ryoga Kamishiro has won the coin toss between them and Lux, so they have been given the win for their match.
Mr.Kandy has won the coin toss between them and DanelerH, so they have been given the win for their match.

Round 4 has begun!
Deadline: June 29th

@Lux
@Mr.Kandy
@DanelerH
@Galaksii
@faervel
@Ryoga Kamishiro

more_horiz
You better be there Dan

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Ryoga Kamishiro has won the coin toss between them and Lux, so they have been given the win for their match.
Mr.Kandy has won the coin toss between them and DanelerH, so they have been given the win for their match.

Round 4 has begun!
Deadline: June 29th

@Lux
@Mr.Kandy
@DanelerH
@Galaksii
@faervel
@Ryoga Kamishiro

Can Dan and I get an extension?

more_horiz
Mr.kandy wrote:

I can give you until the end of the day, but that's it.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Mr.kandy wrote:

I can give you until the end of the day, but that's it.

rest in pepperoni

more_horiz
It's fine.  Kandy can have the win.  I wasn't online as much as I intended to.

more_horiz
I drop out

more_horiz
How did lux of all people lose the coin toss? lol? he is here 24/7

more_horiz
Tossing coins was always stupid, better to go with who's more active^

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

I only toss a coin if both were active, and in this case, both were.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

I only toss a coin if both were active, and in this case, both were.

Either way, totally not fair...
It's better if you declare a tie or something and they could split points. Not giving everything to one player

more_horiz
Galaskii wrote:
Either way, totally not fair...
It's better if you declare a tie or something and they could split points. Not giving everything to one player

I will consider this.

more_horiz
I'm glad you will...

~Activity post
Don't really have to post this since I'm here almost all day but I have trouble finding @danelerH

more_horiz
DA WCQ - June 2016 [Finished] - Page 3 3022697502

more_horiz
Won against danelerH 2-0

gg bro

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply