Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionheart-earth take two (needs help) Emptyheart-earth take two (needs help)

more_horiz
so, yeah. as i told you before (or a few of you.... someone, i told someone) i tryed to make a heart-earth deck that turned out to be an inca deck (sun and moon dragons) and now i did it again. this time cutting out number 53 and going directly for heart-earth dragon... and ... it's even worse this time.. so... take it and see if you can find out what i did so wrong     

https://imgur.com/7yH8V68

descriptionheart-earth take two (needs help) EmptyRe: heart-earth take two (needs help)

more_horiz
it looks more like a yubel deck, that's maybe why? I mean, No.92 is rank 9 right? The only way is rly level eat slime or yubel ._. if u can try to focus on spamming level 9 monsters then xyz

descriptionheart-earth take two (needs help) EmptyRe: heart-earth take two (needs help)

more_horiz
It was me to told this about too. im affraid i dont believe anything along the lines of heart earth dragon can ever work, as i believe rank 9 to be the poorest rank to be able to use has the isnt much usefull support for that level or rank, 9 in my opinion will allways be the worst level/rank in this game.

more_horiz
I saw a video where someone made a Heart-eartH deck.  It was a Synchro variant that used Cloudcastle to bring back the other monsters needed for Heart-eartH.  You can also use a Brilliant Fusion engine.  This would also allow you to use Zirconia.  Add in a level 1 tuner, such as Glow-Up Bulb, and you have the materials for Cloudcastle.

more_horiz
thanks for the tips, i think i'll give heart-earth one last try before moving on to something else

more_horiz
well fusion gate n chain material level 9 fusions is always op way, was how I did it, plus it gains banished cards ATK too after fused

more_horiz
ok so right now it is a deck full of gem-knight .. metalphosis ....fusion weirdness. i'll post a deck list as soon as i can

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply