Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Symbiote Archetype EmptyThe Symbiote Archetype

more_horiz
Alright I've made the archetype symbiote, will be adding more soon. Carnage Dragon image will be changed.

Symbiote Spawn : The Symbiote Archetype Symbio10 Atk: 1800 Def: 1000
Effect: This cards summon cannot be negated. When this card is summoned, you can special summon 2 symbiote monsters from your deck in face-up defense position. Destroy them during the end phase of your turn.

Symbiote Rogue: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio11 Atk: 500 Def: 1800
Effect: This cards summon cannot be negated. Once per turn you can banish 2 symbiote monsters in your graveyard to target 1 monster your opponents control, take control of that monster and equip this card to it. (The monster targeted by this effect cannot attack your opponent directly).

Symbiote Mech: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio12 Atk: 1400 Def: 1800
Effect: This cards summon cannot be negated. Once per turn you can tribute 1 symbiote type monster you control, target 1 card on your opponents field and destroy it. 

Symbiote Fusion - Eddie: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio13 Normal Spell
Effect: This card can be used to fusion summon "Venom" or "Anti Venom". When this card is activated sent 2 symbiote type mosnters from either your field or hand to the graveyard to fusion summon "Venom". (This cards effect cannot be negated).

Symbiote Fusion - Flash: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio14 Quick-Play Spell
Effect: This card can be used to fusion summon "Agent Venom". When this card is activated sent 1 symbiote type monster on your field or hand to the graveyard to fusion summon "Agent Venom". (This cards effect cannot be negated).

Symbiote Watch: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio15 Field Spell
Effect: While this card is one the field, all monsters in both players graveyard are treated as symbiote type. All symbiote type monsters you control gain 100 Atk and Def for each symbiote type monster in both player's graveyard. Symbiote monsters you control cannot be destroyed or targeted by card effects.  

Venom: The Symbiote Archetype Venom110  Atk: 3000 Def: 2500
Effect: Cannot be fusion summoned except by the effects of "Symbiote Fusion - Eddie". This cards summoning cannot be negated. When this card is summoned, you can target 2 symbiote type monsters in either players graveyard and special summon them to your side of the field. Once per turn you can tribute 1 symbiote type monster on your side of the field to target 2 cards your opponents control, destroy them.

Agent Venom: The Symbiote Archetype Agent_10 Atk: 2500 Def: 1500
Effect: This can cannot be fusion summoned except by the effects of "Symbiote Fusion - Flash". This cards summoning cannot be negated. When this card is summoned, target 1 symbiote type card in either players graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field. Once per turn you can target one Symbiote type you control and equip it to this card. (If this card were to be destroyed, you can destroy the equipped monster instead).

Number 108: Symbiote Dragon: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio16 Atk: 100 Def: 100
Effect. 2 or more level 4 mosnters. This cards summoning cannot be negated. Once per turn you can detach one xyz material to roll a dice. Whatever number it lands on is the amount of cards you can excavate from your opponent deck. If any of the excavated cards are monsters, choose 1 and equip it to this card and send the rest of the cards to the graveyard. (If this card is equipped with a monster, it gains Atk and Def equal to the original Atk and Def of the monster equipped.) Can only have 1 monster equipped to this card, also if this card were to be destroyed, you can destroy the equipped monster instead. This card cannot attack the turn you use its effect.

Number C108: Carnage Dragon: The Symbiote Archetype Carnag10 Atk: 100 Def: 100
Effect: 2 or more level 5 monsters. This card can also be xyz summoned by using " Number 108: Symbiote Dragon" you control. To activate this cards effect, you must have "Number 108: Symbiote Dragon as an xyz material. If this card has "Number 108: Symbiote Dragon" as material then you can use this effect once per turn. Detach 1 xyz material to excavate the top 6 cards of your opponents deck, if any of them were monsters equip it to this card. (If this card has monsters equipped to it, it gains Atk and Def double to the total original Atk and Def monsters equipped to this card). If this card were to be destroyed, you can destroy all mosnters equipped to this card instead.

Last edited by Diabolic Esper on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionThe Symbiote Archetype EmptyRe: The Symbiote Archetype

more_horiz
carnage dragon hmmm...

Remove Brainwashing. i think i got this

more_horiz
Wow, cool. I wish only these pictures are little bit bigger.

more_horiz
how come his set is getting all the attention when mine is just as good

more_horiz
I'll check yours

more_horiz
i have about three now and only two are on this site

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Wow, cool. I wish only these pictures are little bit bigger.

I fixed it so that their Atk/Def and effects are shown. I would make the pictures bigger, but I dont want to make the post big. lol
username290 wrote:
how come his set is getting all the attention when mine is just as good

Idk if I should be flattered or challenged by this The Symbiote Archetype 3974120512

more_horiz
Alright more symbiote support. Also I changed an effect in the first post.

Symbiote Fusion - Spiderman: The Symbiote Archetype Symbio17 Normal Spell
Effect: This card can be used to fusion summon "Carnage", "Toxin", or "Symbiote Spider-Man". When this card is activated sent 3 symbiote type monsters from your hand or field to the graveyard to fusion summon "Carnage" or "Toxin". (This cards effect cannot be negated).

Anti Venom: The Symbiote Archetype Anti_v10 Atk: 3000 Def: 2500
Effect: This card cannot be fusion summoned except by the effect of "Symbiote Fusion - Eddie". This cards summoning cannot be negated. Once per turn you can target 1 symbiote type monster in either players graveyard, banish it and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the banished monsters level X 300.

Carnage: The Symbiote Archetype Carnag11 Atk: 2500 Def: 1500
Effect: This card cannot be fusion summoned except by the effect of "Symbiote Fusion - Spiderman". This cards summoning cannot be negated. When this card is summoned you can target 1 symbiote type monster in either players graveyard, banish it. Then you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

Toxin:The Symbiote Archetype Create10 Atk: 2500 Def: 1500
Effect: This card cannot be fusion summoned except by the effect of "Symbiote Fusion - Spiderman". This cards summon cannot be negated. When this card is summoned you can target 2 symbiote type monsters in either players graveyard, banish them. Then inflict damage to both players equal to the original attack of the 2 monsters banished by this effect.

Last edited by Flash Dreyar on Sun May 01, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Here is one more card.

Agent Venom - Mech: The Symbiote Archetype Agent_11 Atk: 2800 Def: 1700
Effect: This card cannot be xyz summoned. This card can only be special summoned by using an "Agent Venom" you contorl as material. This cards summoning cannot  be negated. Once per turn you can target 2 symbiote type mosnters in any players graveyard and add them as material to this card. At the end phase of your turn detach 1 material from this card. This card gains effect depending on how many materials are on it.
Agent Venom: If "Agent Venom is attached as material, you can the effect of "Agent Venom". (Can be only used once per turn).
2. This card is unaffected by opponents card effects.
4. This card gains 1500 Atk and Def
 6. Once per turn you can destroy all cards your opponents field.
8. You win the Duel.

Last edited by Flash Dreyar on Mon May 02, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I want more Spidey!

more_horiz
Alright more symbiotes

Symbiote Agony: The Symbiote Archetype Agony10 Atk: 1800 Def: 1000
Effect: This cards summoning cannot be negated. When this card is summoned you can add 1 symbiote monster from your deck to your hand.

Symbiote Phage: The Symbiote Archetype Phage10 Atk: 100 Def: 100

Effect: You can discard this card from your hand to the graveyard to add 1 symbiote spell card from your deck to your hand.

Symbiote Rhino: The Symbiote Archetype Rhino10 Atk: 2000 Def: 1000
Effect: This cards summoning cannot be negated. If this card attacks a defense position monster, destroy it immanently (without damage calculation). This card can attack all monsters your opponents control once each.

Symbiote Riot: The Symbiote Archetype Riot10 Atk: ? Def: ?
Effect: This cards summoning cannot be negated. This card gains 300 Atk and Def for each symbiote type monster in both players graveyard.

Symbiote Mania: The Symbiote Archetype Mania10 Continuous spell
Effect: Once per turn you can special summon 1 symbiote type monster from either players graveyard in face up defense positions. Its effect is negated and is destroyed the end phase of the turn this card was activated.

Symbiote Swarm: The Symbiote Archetype Swarm10 Continuous Spell
Effect: Once per turn when a symbiote monster is summoned you can target 1 random card in your opponents hand, guess either monster, spell, or trap. The player then reveals the card and if you called it correctly, that players sends that card to the graveyard. Then your opponent takes 500 damage and you gain 500 LP. Then you can special summon 1 symbiote type monster from your deck. If you guess incorrectly, you take 1000 damage.

Agent Venom's Support: The Symbiote Archetype Suppor10 Normal Spell
Effect: You can add 1 "Symbiote Fusion" card from your deck to your hand. You cannot special summon monsters except for symbiote monsters during the turn you use this cards effect.

Symbiote Spider-Man: The Symbiote Archetype Spider10 Atk: 2500 Def: 2000
Effect: This card cannot be fusion summoned except by the effects of "Symbiote Fusion - Spider-Man". This cards summoning cannot be negated. Once per turn you can target 1 symbiote type monster in your banish zone, add it to the grave. Then gain LP equal to its level X 300.

Symbiote Hybrid: The Symbiote Archetype Hybrid10 Atk: ? Def 1000
Effect: This card can only be fusion summoned by banishing 2 symbiote fusion monsters from your field or graveyard. This cards summoning cannot be negated. Once per turn you can target 1 symbiote type monster in your opponents graveyard and 1 symbiote monster in your graveyard. Banish the first one and gain Atk double the banished monsters original Atk. (Till the end of your opponents turn). Then add the 2nd target to your deck.

more_horiz
Spider-Man ftw.

more_horiz
Spidey ftw indeed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply