Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TDIL] Block Dragon Empty[TDIL] Block Dragon

more_horiz
Block Dragon

[TDIL] Block Dragon Latest?cb=20160406084549

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by banishing 3 EARTH monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Rock-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed, except by battle. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add up to 3 Rock-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand, whose total Levels equal 8. You can only use this effect of "Block Dragon" once per turn.

Another cool friend for Rock-types like Giant Sentry of Stone.

I colored this special PSCT "Rock-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed, except by battle" because most of you are asking why those words, and not "By Card Effects".

It's Simple, this way you protect your Koa'ki Meirus from their own Maintenance Cost which IS NOT an effect, and cannot be negated by generic stuff like Skill Drain and Company. So with this you can avoid to pay the Maintenance Cost and they will still survive. (Like with Diamond Core)

description[TDIL] Block Dragon EmptyRe: [TDIL] Block Dragon

more_horiz
Well, welcome back Rock Stun then

more_horiz
I love the card for that and cause it can searchs a lot of useful stuff, or even vanillas to just resurrect him.
At least Finally Release from stone can see more plays. xD

more_horiz
Yepp xD. Tempted to build Tramid Rock stun now, or just flat out rock stun.

more_horiz
This card is amazingly good without being something flat-out OP. I want to play Rock Stun now. It even floats two Koa'ki when it dies lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply