Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant Empty[TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant

more_horiz
Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant

[TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant Latest?cb=20160315114838

2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During your Main Phase: You can destroy all other cards on the field, also monsters you control other than this card cannot attack for the rest of this turn. During either player's Battle Phase, when a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, and if you do that, this card gains 500 ATK. You can only use each effect of "Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant" once per turn

A Generic Double Tuning!

AND YEAH: NOT A LEVEL 12.

description[TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant EmptyRe: [TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant

more_horiz
in contrast of chet synchro pendulum too op, inb4 jack first loss in arc-v and returned to MOTOKINGU

TENTOU OUJYA MOTOKINGU

description[TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant EmptyRe: [TDIL] Red Dragon Archfiend Tyrant

more_horiz
well since he is the king, and Yuya left to go into Hearland City, I think Yuya will lose.

more_horiz
o, so it's that pattern. like kuronosu vs the koala betch and kaiser judai, kaito vs yuma etc.

where u get new power but I still fk u, since u chet so I chet more

cool then, but yeah motokingu is surely different in late 5ds. He was comedy chara ffs lol

more_horiz
y so bitcha with jakku <.<

more_horiz
because jyakku had a flag with kari but they didnt go on so he became a gag kyara lol

but yeah, compare to b4 fortune cup, like remember WRGP:

Vs Unicorn: FUEL BOX HAS PROBLEM? IDGAF, then BOOM Speed Counter 12 vs 0 ._.

Vs Catastrophe: Hook, Spin, flying too op, duel got cut off mid way tho

Vs Taiyou: didnt do shet basically, at least he didnt spin this time

Vs Ragnarok: ._. well, at least he looked cool

Vs New World: Oh god this is the most funny one, he be all cool n killed placido n luchiano then HOSE just ran n grab his D wheel like chet, and he flew high, again

Not to mention, RED DEMONZU CUP NOODLE RAMEN, inb4 NORDEN flavor

Oh and one thing is: HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT BEAT YUSEI IN THE WHOLE FKING SHOW ._. yet turned into comedy too op

more_horiz
New red dragon hmmmmm i could say even burning houses down would not contain my joy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply