Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DN death

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Jv
Leo
Booked
Lux
AbyssalYGO
Salader
CrimsonOverlord
11 posters

descriptionDN death EmptyDN death

more_horiz
So yeah dn got c&d order on them from NAS.They removed all images and such. Guess we play on ygopro now? lol
https://ygorganization.com/cd-order-filed-against-dueling-network/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

descriptionDN death EmptyRe: DN death

more_horiz
For the time being that will probably be what happens. Unless Konami or someone steps in DN is dead.

more_horiz
Hell yes, now people will probably finally move onto better platforms like YgoPro, about time

more_horiz
Sad news but DN was really worse and wyorse lately.

more_horiz
too op, we must host an event called POPULATION BLINDED PROBLEM WHEEHEE HAHAHA

more_horiz
blind duels are the new konami sensation! JOIN IN NOW!!! Also yeah lets just move on to ygopro

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
blind duels are the new konami sensation! JOIN IN NOW!!! Also yeah lets just move on to ygopro

Finally, now I don't have to use that site to play with people here... Now I actually feel like dueling people here lmao

more_horiz
AbyssalYGO wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Finally, now I don't have to use that site to play with people here... Now I actually feel like dueling people here lmao

uk i personally dont mind, i do like ygopro yes and switched to dn cuz of the majority here played there BUT the question is what do we do with current tournies ongoing and also what the playerbase here wants to duel with

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
AbyssalYGO wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

uk i personally dont mind, i do like ygopro yes and switched to dn cuz of the majority here played there BUT the question is what do we do with current tournies ongoing and also what the playerbase here wants to duel with

Well to be honest, I was already considering quitting since everyone here uses dn anyway so imo its a good thing. Create a poll maybe?

more_horiz
AbyssalYGO wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
AbyssalYGO wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Well to be honest, I was already considering quitting since everyone here uses dn anyway so imo its a good thing. Create a poll maybe?

i was thinking on doing that yes

more_horiz
R.I.P DN.
Welcome to life KCVDS. :D

more_horiz
For now it onlt affects the Card Images. So is still alive.

more_horiz
Go go DMG! :D

'gets shot

more_horiz
well some people mind the no card thing so yeah better safe than sorry

more_horiz
People doesnt like DMG because of Anime and Manga.
So percival is the best alternative with live updates

more_horiz
inb4 BLS drags YGOPro into the suit and get's all their images removed.  DN death 1550756652

more_horiz
inb4 botto is BLS

more_horiz
B-but who's botto? :D

more_horiz
botto.....is NightBot. It's a common knowledge

more_horiz
Well ygopro is a client so i dont see that happening, still we kinda need to know what to do with the current ongoing events

more_horiz
This is just to promote the new PC game.
They did the same by removing ygopro from Playstore because Duel Generation was released.
So prepare your cash for the successor of Duel Arena.

more_horiz
They can always alter the images i.e. add a little marker on them and they make them their own. DN isn't dead.

more_horiz
Dn can still function lmao. Hopefully this works out tho.

more_horiz
it will recover smh but it will surely take time, welp we can always use ygopro temporarily

more_horiz
Personally I think this is great, It gives people a chance to actually READ the cards

but alas this cant last forever e.e, so iz pray for belgium and DN D:

more_horiz
It wont last forever and believe it or not blind dueling is kinda fun lol

more_horiz
I don't mind as long as DN is functioning normally. y no sleep crimson

more_horiz
Cuz DA ga KAERITAII WAAAHAAAA but imma go sleep soon lol

more_horiz
well rly, nothing rly changed except the visual eff n decorations lol, so dn is not technically dead

more_horiz
But alas the people of DN are now acting like ass-hats and leaving because of their laziness/stupidity

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply