Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Booked
Trickster
PowerNova
zactheking
JC the shadow hunter
Linda-Senpai
Shameless
Drunkion
Lux
13 posters

descriptionDA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyDA WCQ March 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 2qcgs34

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the March Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2016 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the April Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist + Adjusted List - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:

@NightBot

Tournament Link
http://challonge.com/wcqmarch

Last edited by Lux on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ive been here all night, why not give us another day?

Round 3 must be completed before Easter.
SilentKatana wrote:
I'll concede to crim, I kept people waiting last round, don't want to do it again.

Very well, Katana-san. Thumbs up for fair play DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 1968215193
 A draw has been given to Trickster and Drunkion.

Round 3 has begun. Deadline: 27th March
http://challonge.com/wcqmarch

Do activity posts and duel.

descriptionDA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished]

more_horiz
@PowerNova

Hope I do this tagging thing right, do you have an offer for a date/time?

more_horiz
Beat Crimson 2-0

more_horiz
confirming that i got raigekid like usual and also twin twister >.> welp ggs

more_horiz
Shameless is on fire!

Updated. Keep dueling.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs Trickster

more_horiz
@Drunkion I just missed you, what time of day is good for you?

more_horiz
Abyssal can have the win I came through the door sideways in this anyway

more_horiz
Updated duelists.

Just two duels remaining;

@HerbalEarl - @drunkion
@SilentKatana - @zactheking

I'd be awesome if you guys can get that done ASAP, but deadline is 27th so you can duel anytime in the mean time Wink

Btw don't forget the activity posts!

more_horiz
Activo

more_horiz
herb sorry yesterday was my birthday so i just woke up, uhm i probabbly be online the rest of the day becouse there's a holiday day here, so tell me an hour and i will be there

more_horiz
@zactheking drop me a message or the like when you'll be on

more_horiz
@Drunkion I won't be on for 4-6 hours once I get off in about an hour

more_horiz
@HerbalEarl
@Drunkion

Just say time and make sure you are there.

more_horiz
Dueling On DN is pointless, and I can't seem to run my ygopro

more_horiz
Finish this round on DN. I'll see how and what later.

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Im sorta confused about the rules for this

So in the feb WCQ I earned a "spot" on it

but what does this "spot" necessarily do? Do I duel other people who top the WCQ as well? or is it just for show?

well gaycee, a spot for DA's annual WC ofcourse ._. since there will be 16 ppl in WC, so we would have 8 as qualifiers in 4 months of WCQs and the other 8 picked from other ppl that didn't earn the spot by WCQs

more_horiz
katana i sent u a pm

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Im sorta confused about the rules for this

So in the feb WCQ I earned a "spot" on it

but what does this "spot" necessarily do? Do I duel other people who top the WCQ as well? or is it just for show?

well gaycee, a spot for DA's annual WC ofcourse ._. since there will be 16 ppl in WC, so we would have 8 as qualifiers in 4 months of WCQs and the other 8 picked from other ppl that didn't earn the spot by WCQs

Yes. That's right.

more_horiz
A draw has been given to all those who didn't completed their duels. 

Round 4 has started, deadline is 30th March.

Important note; Dueling Network will still be used as primaly dueling platform since tournament is close to the end. You can duel on other platforms if you make an agreement with your opponent.

more_horiz
Dropping due to DN.

more_horiz
Acknowlegded ^^

more_horiz
Dropping due to DN and not having a chance anyway lmao.

more_horiz
Yey.... I win....

DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 Giphy-facebook_s

more_horiz
Dropping As Well

more_horiz
So many drops  DA WCQ March 2016 [Finished] - Page 4 1738322112

Updated and Shameless don't celebrate too early. There is still top 4 cut

more_horiz
What about the ones that came in second or third? Or only the winner makes the cut?

more_horiz
"...top 4 cut"

4  best duelists from the swiss brackets proceed to the next, single elimination stage. Finalists will secure their place at DA World Championship 2016.

more_horiz
Thnx for clearing it up ^^

more_horiz
Won 2-1 over CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply