Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs Empty[Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs

more_horiz
Digital Bugs!

[Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs Hqdefault

Decklist :

Enlarge this image
[Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs CtpVXhA

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The focus of the "Digital Bugs" centers on changing the battle position's of monsters on the field to defense position. This can be applied on your own monsters to rapidly Summon Level 3 Insect-Type monsters from the hand or Graveyard, thus setting up a quick rank 3 Xyz Summon - or on the opponent's monsters to leave them vulnerable to the "Digital Bug" xyz monsters attacks and effects. The Rank 3 "Scaradiator" gains effects depending on which Level 3 "Digital Bug" it is Summoned with. The advantage of changing the monsters into Defense Position has some synergy with the spider series, but a combination slows down the Deck compared to a more pure "Digital Bug" build

________________________________________________________________________________

Important Cards:

• Digital Bug Websoldier: A quick xyz summoner by being a able to special summoner by being able to special another insect from your hand, but this card shine's best with the effect it gives to the xyz, being able to switch all opponent's monster's to defense and lowering there defense to 0 helping you to get past problematic monster's and assisting your Scaradiator to gain attachment's.
  • Bug Emergency: Being able to instantly bring back two of your lost insects to the field for more xyz plays is already great, but having its further effect to banish this card and an xyz from your grave to change the levels of those insects to the level of the xyz banished further allowing you to summon greater level xyz's makes this cards a must have.
  • Quaking Mirror Force: This is a very important card to this deck for is effect will not only protect your monster's from opponent's attacks but in switching those monster's to defence as it does, activates multiple effects in this deck such as the effect of Corebbage as well as sets up for additional effect's such as Scaradiator and Rhinocebus.
  • Jar of Aavarice: i have found this card to be so helpful since playing this deck, for as you burn threw a lot of monster's at a very rapid pace, very much in the case of your xyz's by there overlaying evolution summoning method(placing one on another) being able to reset those monster's to your extra further allow you to repeat summon them for the long game.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Card thought:

• Howling insect: i choose to play this as it gives me an additional and quick way to summon more of my digital bugs from the deck helping to speed up the deck as well as giving alternative xyz plays with crane crane.
  • Doom dozer: Not much to explain with this one, giving me a hefty beater that can be summoned by little cost to which the rest of my main deck monster's have little in the shape of attack.
  • Inzector exa-stag: A nice rank 5 which can be summoned later in game with the help of bug emergency by banishing a Corebbage.
  • Number 20: An easy choice to be honest as this is the only non digital bug rank 3 insect to be able to summon, with an okay effect of boasting attack to all monster's on field.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Weaknesses:

The Deck does, however, suffer from a shortage of monsters in its current state. There are but a handful of viable monsters among Level 3 LIGHT Insect-type monsters outside of the "Digital Bugs" themselves, at times making it difficult to start the summoning chain with "Scaradiator". This only adds up to the weakness the "Digital Bugs" create by themselves, only being usable for Insect-type Xyz Monsters, which is a small group of monsters by itself as well. Effectively, the Deck will focus on "Scaradiator" and number 20 Gigabrilliant for its Rank 3 Xyz Summons for the majority of the time, then xyz evolve these into "Corebbage" and "Rhinocebus". This limits the Deck's options and diversity, unless the player starts with the generic "Number 20", which does not require specific materials but has a somewhat lackluster effect in modern terms.

Last edited by NightBot on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs EmptyRe: [Pro Decklist] Digital Bugs

more_horiz
go kango! (this is kangos list right?)

more_horiz
Yer that was my build jc.

more_horiz
This list is all over the place. Not to mention that the side deck looks like (with the exception of ghost ogre) it was pulled out of late 2014...

more_horiz
Nice list kanga! Looks fun to play

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:
This list is all over the place. Not to mention that the side deck looks like (with the exception of ghost ogre) it was pulled out of late 2014...

If you actually even have a clue in your head, the side was made with the intentions of fighting the stuff in the prolist tournament, its not a generic side deck it was for specific matchup's.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Trickster wrote:

If you actually even have a clue in your head, the side was made with the intentions of fighting the stuff in the prolist tournament, its not a generic side deck it was for specific matchup's.

Have a clue in my head? Get better at passive aggressive insults, please.

Anyway, if that's the case then why does this get published as such? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the system be to change the side deck before actually publishing it as a "pro decklist?"

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Trickster wrote:

Anyway, if that's the case then why does this get published as such? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the system be to change the side deck before actually publishing it as a "pro decklist?"

You publish the exact list from the tourney you twit

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Trickster wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Trickster wrote:

You publish the exact list from the tourney you twit

I bolded the part I wrote that you should read again. Stop taking everything so personally, you're like tumblr incarnate.

more_horiz
Rofl, don't you realize you gotta publish the decklist you've played prodecklist tournament with?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Rofl, don't you realize you gotta publish the decklist you've played prodecklist tournament with?

I literally just said that the system should be changed.

I just said that twice.

TWICE.

more_horiz
The system is like that for ages now, with some minor changes to it.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
The system is like that for ages now, with some minor changes to it.

Doesn't mean that there can't be room for improvement. Changing the system like this would make it so that people less experienced can look at the decks we call "pro decklists" and have them be more relevant to the current meta. A topic for further discussion at another time, perhaps?

more_horiz
@Trickster: Pro Decklist is different from it was back in the day. It's now a series of tournament with merged TCG and OCG banlist, and all decks that won before aren't allowed in further tournaments, if I recall correct. Her side deck is setup to combat the decks she knew were being played in the tournament. She was not combating the TCG meta in this tournament. I don't see why her side deck would be changed before publication if this is a showcase of the tournament winning deck (I believe).

The only one being passive aggressive here is you. She said 'if you don't have a clue in your head' because, quite frankly, it doesn't look like you have a clue what you're on about. Telling her to get better passive aggressive insults is flat out flame bait, and I will not tolerate such behavior. Consider this your verbal warning.

I understand that by the name 'Pro Decklist' you likely expect it to be professional decklists for combating the TCG meta, but it's not. If you have a problem with the system, you should tell it to the Staff, instead of taking it out on another member that hasn't wronged or provoked you in anyway.

@Kangaroo: Tip of the day. Next time someone flame baits you like this, try to recognize it as flame bait, and don't reply with an insult such as 'you twit'.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply