Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDo Deadpool on Valentines Day! EmptyDo Deadpool on Valentines Day!

more_horiz
Alright let me start with a gracious girl squeal *DOES IT*.
Now that we got it out of the way let me tell you why you should watch an R-rated flick on a site meant for children, fucking right no?

Ehhh so I went last Monday on a preview screening with my "one to be" with the highest of expectation because I'm a dedicated moron to Mr. Pool since I was a child and boy it did not disappoint. Hands down it was the best movie I've seen in my life, not as how sophisticated it was, but how good it delivered pure entertainment and joy. I laughed my ass off from the first 5 seconds to the ending credits and I just couldn't believe what a lucky son of a bitch I'm to live in this present time to be able to enjoy this beautiful thing of a movie.

I feel like there's no need to tell you my insight of the storytelling, characters, cinematography because, if you liked the marketing, expect 10x times more of that.

A warning though, if you displease an audience to laugh hysterical next to you that might be an inconvenient for the whole run of the movie. 

I'm not a deep writer so I'll leave it at GO SEE THIS DAMN THING! No regrets. I know I will 3-4 more times  Do Deadpool on Valentines Day! 3603946073

descriptionDo Deadpool on Valentines Day! EmptyRe: Do Deadpool on Valentines Day!

more_horiz
I saw the movie yesterday, it was great. Colosaus is too funny lol.

The best part is when half of the audience leaves when in reality there's still one scene lol.

descriptionDo Deadpool on Valentines Day! EmptyRe: Do Deadpool on Valentines Day!

more_horiz
I intend to watch it next week.

more_horiz
P.S. if anyone is going to watch Deadpool, do not take your children with you.

more_horiz
Is it appropriate for family though? -- I highly doubt it myself.

more_horiz
Yeah it's perfect Do Deadpool on Valentines Day! 1151057309

more_horiz
Super cliche (tho in it's defense, it was making jokes about those cliches), even still, I don't see why people find this type of stuff funny .-. and I don't like bad guys that are just unnaturally crazy and sadistic for no given reason.

more_horiz
Have you even watched the movie?

If so, you totally missed more than one of it's points.

Deadpool is not a greatest role model, but, dude teaches us to not forget to have fun, and don't let your love slip away.

I see why people find him funny, but I can also understand why  people dislike him.

more_horiz
I watched it last night, yes

more_horiz
Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply