Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRPG:  The Party Has Begun~ EmptyRPG: The Party Has Begun~

more_horiz
This post is only relevant for those who have signed up for the Murder Mystery RPG.  If that's not you, do not post!

The party opens with Yarn Tethers, local and worldwide celebrity welcoming guests to their glam and totally unlame chateau.  Yarn's servant Derlinda is also there, taking coats and other removables.  Each character introduces themselves and notes on Yarn's glam look going on.

RPG:  The Party Has Begun~ 87ffa99e66dad1a8c76a243ef4d83df0

Last edited by Yarn Tethers on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRPG:  The Party Has Begun~ EmptyRe: RPG: The Party Has Begun~

more_horiz
Yarn: *Princess Wave*  "Thank you, thank you all for coming"

???: "Mr. Tethers, who are you talking to?"

Yarn: "QUIET DERLINDA, I'm practicing for when the actual guests arrive!  I don't want to look lame!  *Puts hand on poor shoulder*  Oh Derlinda, you've always been such a loyal and less lame servant versus the other ones."

Derlinda: "Thank you, and of course my glamest and totally rich employer.  I sure hope you don't get attacked and murdered tonight."

Yarn:  "DERLINDA!  WHAT have I said about predicting my inevitable glamorous DEATH?!"  *Yarn holds up butter knife to throat*

Derlinda:  "Only to do it when on stage, milord"

Yarn:  "YOU GOTT IT GIRL."  

more_horiz
What are we supposed to do? Introduce ourselves? If so;

Glad to be here Mr. Tethers.

more_horiz
Hey everyone, try to style your posts, so we can have a definite line of when you're talking to characters vs people IRL.

Yarn:  "Ah!  Jasper, my glamest bro of them all, how have you been?  I really must go on and on about how fantastic it's going for me!"

Derlinda:  "Sir, maybe you ought to let the other guests introduce themselves first-"

Yarn:  "QUIET DERLIDNA, Your glam employer is talking~"

more_horiz
"Ah yes" Archibald uttered as he strode into the estate, with every ounce of coolness in his body (Not any at all)

"Ah, my good Yarn! Why, I must say, it is absolutely wonderful, don't you know, to be this fantastic do" He paused, thrusting his coat into Derlinda's hands without so much as a glance. 

"If I may say so, you are oh so very impeccably dressed, don't you know, unlike" He looked over at a few guests with unbridled disdain "Some of the people here"

more_horiz
Derlinda is murmurs some cursed saying under his coat and takes it into the closet.

Yarn:  "Mr. Tenison!  So glad you could come.  Honestly, I don't know what on earth the planet is coming to with their latest trends and fashions.  I mean, mauve coming back, ugh."

*Yarn turns and yells into the closet at Derlinda*

Yarn:  "NEVER WEAR MAUVE AT A BALL"

more_horiz
Sadie finished her work for the day and was about to pack up for the night, when she heard a lot of noise going on from the manor house, so wandered over to have a look.

''Oh, the glam one must be throwing another party''.
See's the many guest's arriving.

''There's jasper the glam ones brother, charming man he is to be frank, there's the glam ones tailor archibald, never did like him, far too pompish but o well classy people i guess''.

''There's alot of guest's tonight derlinda's got her work cut out for her tonight, maybe i can get hold of her''.

Sadie sneeks around to the side of the manor entrance so the glam one doesnt see her, then tries to grab derlinda's attention.

''Psst, Psst,  derlinda, if you get a chance for a break while the glam ones busy, grab a bit of the food and drink and we can chill out round back''.

Wander's off round back hoping derlinda got the message.

more_horiz
Derlinda recognizes the voice and relaxes a tad.  She continues putting coats and other accessories on hangers, keeping them organized for the guests.

Derlinda: "Oh, it's just you Sadie.  Sorry.  I am very busy and tense, bwahaha."

She straightens up and prepares to be used again by the glam one.

Derlinda: "Yes.  Definitely.  Let's talk and get some refreshments later.  Make sue you time your entrance properly."

She returns to the festivities.

more_horiz
As time goes on, the guests get more and more anxious.  More people are supposed to be showing up, but haven't.  Yarn is the most anxious of all.

Yarn:  "Oh god, what if they don't come?  What if I'm losing my touch?!  I can't be!  I'm still the glamest, but WHY AREN'T THEY HERE?!"

He frantically starts cleaning, which is impossible because literally everything is spotless and perfect.  He turns to Derlinda.

Yarn:  "DERLINDA.  You are too perfect at this...!"

He wallows up on the couch and moans like Tina off of Bob's Burgers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply