Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCome.... to my party... if you want EmptyCome.... to my party... if you want

more_horiz
On 5/29-5/31 I will be holding a graduation party called irther:
A) Subterranian Animism
or
B) Imperishable Life~Endless Dream
yes B does reference Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Generation Nex season 4 ending song (japanese) called Endless Dream
you guys decide what I call it from those two...

also everyone is envited to come IRL and so PM me if you are serious on coming to my house then lol....
also I will be holding my own little duel tourney on YGOpro (DEVpro) posibly DN if my friend OKay's my
*Coughs* agreement charter for it to be held at his house (it is bigger) if you wanna come to it.... here the rules
1) Bring your decks
2) come hungry
3) Pm for address or Email me at Angryduelingnerd3@gmail.com

also 1 type of music that will be played:

descriptionCome.... to my party... if you want EmptyRe: Come.... to my party... if you want

more_horiz
Can we actually do this?

Drive myself. ;DDDD

descriptionCome.... to my party... if you want EmptyRe: Come.... to my party... if you want

more_horiz
Yes lol

more_horiz
I'm on the other side of the world so I'm sending a representative of me to your party instead of coming myself.

more_horiz
Sweet but you don't know where I live... do you?

more_horiz
So,... What should i do ?

more_horiz
Angry Dueling Nerd wrote:
Sweet but you don't know where I live... do you?

I had one of me demons to stalk you for the past 3 months, so he knows where you live.

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply