Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGK hamsters and oppression EmptyGK hamsters and oppression

more_horiz
ok my question is does oppression works on Grave keepers and hamsters. if it does how come ?

Also while at it can u activate soul exchange to summon a lv 6 monster (say Raiza) while u have no monsters on field.

descriptionGK hamsters and oppression EmptyRe: GK hamsters and oppression

more_horiz
If You attack a FACE-DOWN Hamster/Spy You can't activate oppression Because it happens During Dmg step And Oppression Can't be activated In dmg step.

If Raiza/Caius is summoned while there's no cards on field Except Raiza Or Caius You MUST Target The monarch u summoned. The effect is not optional.

more_horiz
1. Oppression cannot be used during the Damage Step. If a flip effect monster is attacked, its effect activates after damage calculation at the very end of the damage step so Oppression cannot negate effects that special summon at this time. This is the same reason why it cannot negate Gorz or Tragoedia.

2. In order to use Soul Exchange, your opponent must have a monster for you to target with the card. You can then tribute that monster for the summoning of the 5-star or higher monster, or you can tribute that monster for a card effect that tributes a monster, or you can choose not to tribute the monster (not the most common of cases).

more_horiz
Sam Tisdale wrote:
If You attack a FACE-DOWN Hamster/Spy You can't activate oppression Because it happens During Dmg step And Oppression Can't be activated In dmg step.

If Raiza/Caius is summoned while there's no cards on field Except Raiza Or Caius You MUST Target The monarch u summoned. The effect is not optional.

no i didnt say that there are no cards on the field... i said there is no monster on my field.

anyway dont worry about it. i Found that KC has the wrong wording of the card anyways

Thnx for clearing up the GK and Hamster problem

more_horiz
Answered.So locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply