Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description"Sonic" Empty"Sonic"

more_horiz
As of Monday I joined the track team and today I got my new agenda for the 2nd semester but it has a bunch of crap on it like "T" for track and this is only for part of the term. I don't want to come to the track after school wearing shorts and the coach not even be there. But I also don't want to have to go back and change. My agenda didn't change and my 6th period wasn't replaced with Track. Should I tell my parents or talk to my admin about it or lie to them about it hoping they'll eventually never find about it?

description"Sonic" EmptyRe: "Sonic"

more_horiz
Do you wear it beneath your clothes? If so I guess they can't find out if you're not wearing it.

more_horiz
I honestly have no idea what your question is.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Do you wear it beneath your clothes? If so I guess they can't find out if you're not wearing it.

My admin called me into day to discuss it and said all I need to get a slip he gave me signed by the coach saying I'm eligble to join track and I'll be good as long as the coach doesn't check my grades before he signs it. Having chicken tomorrow night too! :D

more_horiz
oh the car spam topics are back!
we missed u

more_horiz
Can't say I missed your bitch ass

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply