Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Sinisterx420
KING_ATLAS
SilentKatana
Shameless
9 posters

descriptionDuelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended] - Page 2 EmptyDuelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duelist Choice Draft Tourney

Duelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended] - Page 2 Fight+to+the+death+source+kill+la+kill_0f36f1_5072563

Hello and welcome to a spectacularly fantastic idea that's virtually bound to explode in a giant fireball of excessive rage and fury! Taking the deepest desires of every duelist, and merging every single sadistic fantasy into a single, convoluted, clusterfuck of a tournament is just the simple dream of man--and I'll be damned if I can't watch and/or participate in a battle royal consisting of scantily-clad adults trying and strangle each other with banana peels!

The idea for this tournament is very simple. Each new participant who signs up will add their own personal choices into the Tournament's Card Pool. And then, when there is a sufficiently large enough card pool, the entire list shall be shoved into a random list generator and participants will obtain a randomly generated main deck, side deck, and extra deck.

Current Card Pool :
Main Deck Card Pool

Extra Deck Card Pool

The List Randomizer

Rules:
1) Each participant cannot suggest cards that have already been suggested by another player.
2) There will be 2 lists of cards to be randomly generated for tournament use: Main Deck, Extra Deck.
3) The first 40 (#1 -> #40) cards generated will be your Main Deck.
4) The last 10 cards generated will be your Side Deck.
5) The first 10 cards generated by the second list will be your Extra Deck.
6) ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST INCLUDE A SIDING SCREENSHOT BETWEEN ROUNDS
7) ALL DUELS MOST BE DONE WITH THE DECKLISTS PROVIDED TO YOU, PERSONALLY

ALL RANDOMLY GENERATED DECKLISTS WILL BE SHOWN PUBLICLY

~ Sign-up Format ~
DN Name:
Timezone:
15 Cards (Main Deck) to Add:
5 Cards (Extra Deck) to Add:

~ Prizes ~
First place: 3000DP + 1 Favor that @SilentKatana Must Obey
Second Place: 2000DP + 1DP + 1DP + 2DP + 3DP + 5DP
Third Place 1000DP + The Self-Hated of Coming in Third

~ Participants || DN Name || Decklist ~
@Farkion || farkion3 || Farkion's Deck

@SilentKatana || SilentKatana || Katana's Deck

@KING_ATLAS || Arthas! || Atlas' Deck

@Sinisterx420 || Sinisterx420 || Sinister's Deck

@JC the shadow hunter || JC the shadow hunter || JC's Deck

@CheesusCrust || {North}CheesusCrust || Cheese's Deck

@GuerrieroRosso || GuerrieroRosso || Rosso's Deck

@Shameless || CallMeShameless || Shameless' Deck

@Luffy1 || Luffy(Mugiwaras) || Luffy's Deck

@NightBot || Envoy-Of-Darkness || Botto's Deck

Round 3

Last edited by Shameless on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDuelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
Round 2 Has Started!

descriptionDuelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Choice Draft Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
@GuerrieroRosso lemme know when you can duel

more_horiz
Beated Atlas 2-0. Sixth Sense too OP....even though it only worked on the third try.

more_horiz
@JC the shadow hunter 
let me know when, ideally some time today.

more_horiz
Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Spiderman:
Go get your duels done.

You have 40 hours.

more_horiz
Luffy1 wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter 

Normally your meant to respond when your online, there is no way to contact you because you are never on DN.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs farkion
Siding Screenshot

more_horiz
Luffy1 wrote:
Luffy1 wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter 

Normally your meant to respond when your online, there is no way to contact you because you are never on DN.

I'm usually always online though

I never see you though

more_horiz
Confirm

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
@GuerrieroRosso lemme know when you can duel

Im ready now Wink

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Luffy1 wrote:
Luffy1 wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter 

I'm usually always online though

I never see you though

Still haven't answered the question...
I was online for a couple of hours yesterday, you were online at the time but not on chat or DN.

more_horiz
2-0 for me.
Deck.

more_horiz
Confirm

more_horiz
Well I tried duelling my opponent, I waited till his duel was over..
http://snag.gy/zcyJK.jpg

Make of it what you want, I won't be duelling him.

more_horiz
Participants have less than 20 hours to complete Round 2

If not, I'm going to leave the victories up to a randomizer

more_horiz
Shameless due to unseen events I was not able to duel crust so I'll forfeit this round to him he deserves the win.

more_horiz
ROUND 3 HAS STARTED

You all have 48 hours.

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 vs JC the shadow hunter
Side Deck

more_horiz
Confirm

https://i.imgur.com/9sJkXku.png - Side

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/xi4MDYr.png

2-1 vs Luffy

more_horiz
GG
[size=43]http://snag.gy/ONNKR.jpg[/size]

more_horiz
PM.

more_horiz
Beat Sinister 2-0

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
Less than 10 hours to complete the remaining duels.

more_horiz
No answer

more_horiz
Round 4 has started.
You all have 48 hours to complete your matches.

more_horiz
Not gonna be active much if at all over the next 2 days, so imma give you the win here shame >.<

more_horiz
No sight of that straw hat pirate anywhere. x.x

more_horiz
No sign of Guerriso either QQ, we have to get this done today anywho

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply