Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!) EmptyMy Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!)

more_horiz
Monsters:

Yubel x3
Yubel - Terror incarnate x1
Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare x1
Armageddon Knight x2
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x3
Dark Grepher x2
Sangan x1
Morphing Jar x1
The Calculator x2
Plaguespreader Zombie x1
Mystic Tomato x2
Snipe Hunter

Spells:

Allure of Darkness x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Arena x2
M.S.T x1
Heavy Storm x1
Card Destruction x1

Traps:

Mirror Force x1
Metal Reflect Slime x2
Bottomless Traphole x2
Limit Reverse x3
Dark Bribe x2
Torrential Tribute x1
CCV x1

This is my Yubel deck over 1 and a half years using them. Believe me, my first Yubel deck failed more than anything anyone had ever seen, so ive improved xD

Also a good side deck tip could be handy.
I have over 15 cards for either side so im sussed, just a good one will be nice Smile

descriptionMy Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!) EmptyRe: My Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!)

more_horiz
First some cards are banned example ccv, monster reborn bribes suck
use call of haunted insted of reborn use treeborn frog for yubel eff i'd say +1 more tomato you can use hand of nepthys and nepthys or what was it called 2400 atk
-2 dark greffer +1 cyber dragon or 2, 2 dandylion a good card in here you can use it with limit reverse to get tokens -1 kycoo hammer shot a good card if you have ony yubel on field and opp has no monsters face up you can destroy yubel to get the next form -1 allure its limited now there are alot of changes you can do

descriptionMy Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!) EmptyRe: My Yubel Deck (PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!)

more_horiz
I need to check the New Banlist.
Obviously im behind lol.
Thanks for the tips.

I find that Fires of Doomsday also helps.
Aswell as Dandylion. And I took ccv out for ddv.
-_- I feel so defeated buying a crush card to find that its banned.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply