Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYubel Deck Help EmptyYubel Deck Help

more_horiz
Yubel is by far my favorite anime card in the GX series. I was planning on making a Yubel deck, but I'm not sure if certain cards will actually trigger her affects. I tried one in YGO, but her eff is literally activated by none of my cards. So to make sure, I would like everyone point out flaws in my Yubel deck. I don't run an extra because its just a troll deck, only meant for fun duels in which I don't care if I lose horribly. 

https://i.imgur.com/IGkeJhL.png

descriptionYubel Deck Help EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Dueling_Boss wrote:
Yubel is by far my favorite anime card in the GX series. I was planning on making a Yubel deck, but I'm not sure if certain cards will actually trigger her affects. I tried one in YGO, but her eff is literally activated by none of my cards. So to make sure, I would like everyone point out flaws in my Yubel deck. I don't run an extra because its just a troll deck, only meant for fun duels in which I don't care if I lose horribly. 

https://i.imgur.com/IGkeJhL.png

Savage Colosseum cannot force defense position monsters to attack, so it really only works if you also have Final Attack Orders.  You may want to add two or three.  Since you appear to have zero ways to control what goes to the grave, I would consider removing DAD, and also BLS.  They win games, but the main goal should be support Yubel and these distract from that.  That would likely mean cutting out all your LIGHTs.  Add another trap stun and maybe a Royal Decree, plus replace Limit Reverse with plain Call of the Haunted.  Limit Reverse, but better.  Max out on Dark Grepher and Stygian Street Patrol.  Take out Dark Hole (Raigeki is far better...) and you WANT your opponent's cards alive for Yubel.  
More possible additions:
Vanity's Emptiness
Breakthrough Skill
More Damage Gates?
Reinforcement of the Army for a Grepher search?

You could consider Inferno Reckless Summon, but it really isn't needed and clashes with Tomatoes and Damage Gate.

Last thing:  Please copy/paste the deck picture into the OP, and I think this actually belongs in Pimp my Deck, as this isn't a general Yubel discussion.

descriptionYubel Deck Help EmptyRe: Yubel Deck Help

more_horiz
Topic moved to more appropriate place.

descriptionYubel Deck Help EmptyRe: Yubel Deck Help

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply