Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
Shameless
JC the shadow hunter
DuskMage
SilentKatana
Booked
10 posters

descriptionDA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended] EmptyDA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended]

more_horiz
DA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended] WvZWrbG
Rules

1. The tournament is a swiss tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels. 
3. All duels are
 OCG Cards Only, MEANING NO TCG EXCLUSIVES, latest OCG banlist.
4. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
5. Stall, Burn, Monarch, Draco Engines, Performapals, Burning Abyss and any alternate win condition decks are prohibited. (This rule may change any time so do check it frequently.) 
6. No Deck changing between rounds.

The OCG Banlist:
 http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/January_2016_Lists_(OCG)

Use this for Signing Up:

CODE:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Time Zone:

Prizes
Prizes will be the following:

CODE:

Code:

1st Place: 5000 Duel Points + Tournament Stack
2nd Place: 2000 Duel Points + Tournament Stack
3rd Place: 1000 Duel Points

Participants: NightBot, Shameless, SilentKatana, DuskMage, CrimsonOverlord, Yushi-IQ, JC the shadow hunter, WilliamBerlin, DDS, ParaBox

Round 4
http://challonge.com/DAadvancedtournament6

DEADLINE: January 14th, 2016

Last edited by ParaBox on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended] EmptyRe: DA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended]

more_horiz
DA/DN Name: SilentKatana

Timezone: GMT

descriptionDA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended] EmptyRe: DA Advanced Tournament #6 [Ended]

more_horiz
DA: DuskMage
DN: Hexoc-Shade
Timezone: US central time

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter

GMT-4

more_horiz
DN Name: Envoy-Of-Darkness
Time Zone: GMT-5

more_horiz
CallMeShameless
GMT -5

more_horiz
da:crimsonoverlord
dn:crimson33
time:Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

more_horiz

Code:

DA Name: Yushi-IQ
DN name: YUSHI-IQ
Time Zone: GMT +3

I`m in...

more_horiz
Last one, we need one more.

more_horiz

Code:

DA Name: WilliamBerlin
DN name: WilBer
Time Zone: +7 GMT

more_horiz
I will let this open for one more day, for signing up.

more_horiz
In.

DA Name: DDS
DN Name: DarkDuelistSoul
TZ : GMT + 8

more_horiz
ParaBox - GMT-5

I will join, NOW, WITHOUT HESITATION, STARTING THIS TOURNAMENT!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!! FIRST TOURNAMENT IN 2016!

Round 1
http://challonge.com/DAadvancedtournament6

DEADLINE: January 8th, 2016

more_horiz
Losto 2-1 to botto

more_horiz
Best match of this entire Tournament.
#DN'sShuffleSystemShowsMercyToNoOne

more_horiz
I won 2-0 CrimsonOverlord gg

more_horiz
gg 2op

more_horiz
@DDS Considering when we're both on, we should have no trouble meeting. For reference, would you reccomend your soul to be cooked with Soy Sauce or marinara sauce?

more_horiz
I beat JC 2-1

Hate backrow <.<

more_horiz
I meanz i brix g1,g2, and somewhat g3 so >.>

Confirmed

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
@DDS Considering when we're both on, we should have no trouble meeting. For reference, would you reccomend your soul to be cooked with Soy Sauce or marinara sauce?

I like your style, so I'll give you a choice. Which would you rather end up in? A Coffin or a Dumpster?

Spoiler :

Anyways we should have no trouble getting this done.. Just be in chat as you usually are.

more_horiz
Damn I missed this. Good luck gents

more_horiz
Won 2- 0 vs DuskMage.

more_horiz
0-2 DDS victory. Let this be a lesson kids, never be the one to start trash talk

more_horiz
ok, updated, people duel! IF NOT THEN ONLY DEATH AWAITS YOU!

I said 8th of January was deadline? That was a lie. IT'S 7th of January! AKA u have a little to time left. Time doesn't wait for people, you know? @WilliamBerlin @Yushi-IQ

more_horiz
im sorry. i will duel soon

btw is this Round Robin or single elim? confused

more_horiz
WilliamBerlin wrote:
im sorry. i will duel soon

Look at the brackets, the link already exists. I refuse to accept that you cannot read or comprehend simple structures.

If you still have questions about what type of tournament this is after seeing the brackets, or if you can't find the brackets in this thread, kindly drop out.

more_horiz
WilliamBerlin wrote:

The DA Advanced Tournament #6 is using the swiss-system for it's rounds. The rules stated the tournament was "single elimination", but that was a error on our part, so I apologize for the confusion. That error has been fixed now.

more_horiz
@NightBot it never had the word "Single Elimination" on it ._. all u did was add my name to the roster which I was too lazy to, ANYWAYS, it's today they duel or William wins.

more_horiz
he has not been online since that time ~. activity post

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply