Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSK Event Nominations December  EmptySK Event Nominations December

more_horiz
SK Event Nominations December  Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of December have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t46763-the-quest-for-supreme-king-rules#474908

Remember: Everyone who is active and deserves it can be nominated, Except "Staff" Members.

There have been a few changes to the rules so make sure you check them before nominating!

Last edited by Roach on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSK Event Nominations December  EmptyRe: SK Event Nominations December

more_horiz
I nominate @Farkion

descriptionSK Event Nominations December  EmptyRe: SK Event Nominations December

more_horiz
@SilentKatana one more time :>

more_horiz
Read the rules like it says in the OP........

Your nomination is invalid.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
SK Event Nominations December  Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of December have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Everyone who is active and deserves it can be nominated, Except "Staff" Members.

There have been a few changes to the rules so make sure you check them before nominating!

I even added it on description <.<

anyway I nominate @darkanen

more_horiz
Vote for me, i give free cookies

Also i nominate @cyberstrings90 for his impressive 7 wins in a row in BA ^^

more_horiz
I nominate myself, with my second nomination going to my shelf.

Botto believes in me and I believe in my wooden structure of book-holding :'3

more_horiz
If you wanna see utter failure, nominate me, I nominate CrimsonOverlord, its funny how good the silfers are these days.

more_horiz
Nominating @farkion

more_horiz
Why is everyone nominating Slifers?

more_horiz
Slifers are good these days Roach >.<

That being said, I'll give @DeathStalker a shot

more_horiz
Supreme Anzo wrote:
Nominating @farkion

@Anzo he was already nominated.

EDIT: Just realized my nomination was invalid SK Event Nominations December  3974120512 

@BlackJack, you're the one then!

more_horiz
Roach wrote:

Because SoL members aren't active (except for me and Jv, but you can't vote for Staff now), none of the Obelisk Blues are active (except PowerNova, but he's the SK and BlackJack, whom is rather bad), and none of the 3 active Ra Yellows are even good, so our choices are little.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Roach wrote:

Because SoL members aren't active (except for me and Jv, but you can't vote for Staff now), none of the Obelisk Blues are active (except PowerNova, but he's the SK and BlackJack, whom is rather bad), and none of the 3 active Ra Yellows are even good, so our choices are little.

Y so rude? dont say theyre bad just say...

Youre more experienced SK Event Nominations December  3974120512

Well i nominate myself since im 2 skrub and now ill be active since my irl issues been resolved

@StaffTeam

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Well i nominate myself since im 2 skrub and now ill be active since my irl issues been resolved

Your nomination is invalid since the rules says you can't nominate yourself SK Event Nominations December  3974120512 

So yeah, you should nominate someone else Wink 

All members including Staff can nominate the member they think was the most valuable in every aspect for the specific month, except themselves. 

more_horiz
Since Shameless vote is invalid anyways,

Ill nominate him

more_horiz
There really aren't that many people left...

more_horiz
I nominate @JC the shadow hunter

more_horiz
SEITEN NO HEKIREKI!

Umm~umm~, no one lef to nominate it seems.......well then, I must do this! Yes, I know I am doing something dangerous, I am very aware of that but.....yeah lol, I am doing it. (speechless face)

I hereby nominate............ @psychoturtle (Hides)

(What did you say? Inactive? What? Can't hear you.......)

more_horiz
Actually people Luffy1 wouldn't be a bad pick so yeah Wink

more_horiz
I will be closing nominations shorty so make sure you have nominated.

more_horiz
@Roach I think this is it Smile

more_horiz
Voting has started
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46790-sk-event-voting-december-2015

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply