Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionany interesting short stories? Emptyany interesting short stories?

more_horiz
I'm required to translate a couple of short stories by Saturday. Though, I'm not willing to purchase an official copy or anything. If someone knows some cool short stories that i might like then please do link me below.

descriptionany interesting short stories? EmptyRe: any interesting short stories?

more_horiz
Benjamin Button - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Little Match Girl - Hans Anderson
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (and by extension: Rip Van Winkle) - Washington Irving
The Lottery - Shirley Jackson

Honorable Mentions:
*insert title here* - Edgar Allan Poe <-- this guy only wrote short stories and poems, but they're meh

descriptionany interesting short stories? EmptyRe: any interesting short stories?

more_horiz
Are any of these provided online for free? As I mentioned, I'm not willing to purchase anything.

more_horiz
Benjamin Button
The Little Match Girl
Legend of the Sleepy Hollow
Rip Van Winkle
The Lottery

Edgar Allan Poe has..like...100 websites in his name. Just search in google.

more_horiz
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a good short story.

more_horiz
http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

more_horiz
Aight, thanks folks. I'll take a look at these and get back to ya.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply