Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInteresting Navbar EmptyInteresting Navbar

more_horiz
http://help.forumotion.com/t102748-navbar-menu

Interesting Navbar PtJ3f

This is what it produces. It places itself in the top right corner scrolling with the user. It takes the place of the usual submenu. It says Navbar and when click (like the chatbox) will open up with more options (like the pic shows). It is compact and handy IMO.

Thoughts?

descriptionInteresting Navbar EmptyRe: Interesting Navbar

more_horiz
ive thought many times of something like that but more as a side bar with sliding options for some quick links. however all the good sites keep it out because it gets annoying over time and no one really needs to have the links always there. those who need they use bookmarks and keep them on the side :D

But, i'll do some tricks for our current navigation to make the appearance better

more_horiz
Ah okay, was just throwing it out there. I personally like it.

more_horiz
lol. i like how they rage over phpbb2 and don't make scripts only for it. however phpbb2 laughs at them when its about support :D

more_horiz
Invision looks the best to me and it's the style I use. I dislike the look of PHPbb3.

more_horiz
those all can be styled to your needs. problem of invision is its support which is very low. even at hitskin it has like 8 pages of skins while phpbb2 has like 58 lol :D

but yea, invision has loads of already made stylish things on it

more_horiz
unnecessary, needs a little lock.

more_horiz
Although it seems annoying most of the time... It seems too bright for the eyes.

more_horiz
colors, font and everything about style does not matter lol. it all can be changed as well as the mechanism itself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum