Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPendulum performage deck thing EmptyPendulum performage deck thing

more_horiz
Pendulum performage deck thing UDrFKcz

descriptionPendulum performage deck thing EmptyRe: Pendulum performage deck thing

more_horiz
I do believe that the average PePe player runs only 1 Hattricker and 1 Trick Clown. And, from what I've seen, these two cards are often sided out.

Other than that, they tend to run 1 of that Performapal snake...thing, so that they can have a searchable low-scale for King of the Feral Imps.

2 Jigabyte, instead of 1 Archfiend + 1 Jigabyte seems to be the trend at the moment as well, since Jigabtye is searchable.

And, lastly, the average PePe player only runs 1 Masked Chameleon, because it cannot be normal summoned if you control that gem-knight fusion AND if you do normal summon him, and use his effect, you cannot Special Summon, except by synchro summon.

descriptionPendulum performage deck thing EmptyRe: Pendulum performage deck thing

more_horiz
I don't see why your running the Brilliant fusion double normal summon engine :/ especially since just about everything special summons.

The usual clown blade engine is 3 Juggler, 2 Hat tricker, 1 Trick clown.

I fail to see why you run Mathematician and Armageddon Knight if it's just for shaddoll Dragon then drop all 3.

Since your running feral imp you should be running 2 Jigabyte

It's early and I havnt had my morning coffee so that's it's for now Pendulum performage deck thing 3974120512

more_horiz
Scolding costs too much in a deck that runs warning, instant fusion AND clowns. I suggest to take it out.
The remaining choices are relevant i guess.

more_horiz
you should then write on the topic you wanna IRL fixes, and which cards you haz or can buy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply