Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPendulum Deck (again) EmptyPendulum Deck (again)

more_horiz
ok, so this deck probably seems familiar, I did post this on pimp my deck a month or two ago, (sorry) but I made some changes (not that much but enough)  so it feels like a completely new deck. (to me atleast)

So their are a few things you can do with this deck, if you do have timegazer and stargazer, (most likely you destroyed odd-eyes to get em) you just pendelum summon odd eyes, now if your opponent happens to summon a stronger monster (gasp) you could synchro, xyz number 11, or summon beast eyes. Now i added pendulum back because if you do xyz you can get odd-eyes back, or get some monsters to synchro, or fusion beast-eyes

now if lady luck just hates you and you dont draw a pendulum card, T.G monsters can SS themselves and most times you easily get Catastor, hot-red, giganticastle, or even star eater (i like him cause his eff makes it like you do have pendulum cards in their zones) or you can use deep diver to get odd eyes, then youll be able to get timegazer, or stargazer.

Now the reason Poly is in my side is cause when rune-eyes comes out (so cool) ill probably swap supply squad for poly, and also i have some anti-pendulum monsters in my side in case i ever go against another pendulumPendulum Deck (again) YsmJhX5

descriptionPendulum Deck (again) EmptyRe: Pendulum Deck (again)

more_horiz
I am sorry but the pendulum engine does not benefit TGs in any way, radder it makes the deck dead draw A LOT more. Also the only pendulum card you should ever run in 3 is Odd-Eyes. And since you run TG why do you not have the TG Creature Swap, Vanity's Emptiness, Skill Drain etc...

more_horiz
It's a two-way tie. Pendulums shut-down T.G. Engine, and T.G. slow down a normal Pendulum Engine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply