Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCountdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas EmptyCountdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas

more_horiz
Over the 24 days reply with the things that your excited for this Christmas and if you want. post why your excited for it too.

descriptionCountdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas EmptyRe: Countdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas

more_horiz
Nothing, except for my birthday which is on 1st of January; I know my friends are planning something for me. I got an inside source. lmfao

descriptionCountdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas EmptyRe: Countdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Nothing, except for my birthday which is on 1st of January; I know my friends are planning something for me. I got an inside source. lmfao

They're baking you a C4ke Countdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas 1554389127

more_horiz
I'm just looking forward to spend a nice time with a family and friends Wink

more_horiz
Nigga y u n laugh at my great joke.... GrumpyCat

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Make sure to remind me the day before a few days your birthday comes so i can virtually do something for you for a present.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Part of British humour, more like a tradition actually, is that you're never supposed to laugh once someone is done telling the joke. bounce

It has nothing to do with how bad you folks are at telling jokes Countdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Roach wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Part of British humour, more like a tradition actually, is that you're never supposed to laugh once someone is done telling the joke. bounce

It has nothing to do with how bad you folks are at telling jokes Countdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas 1151057309

At times it's better to be yourself than be in the shadow of another group. In this case the group is you Brits. If you find a joke funny. Laugh.

more_horiz
yeah the car, xmas is cool

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
yeah the car, xmas is cool

Bruh. Is your thing christmas? That your excited for?

more_horiz
yeah boya

descriptionCountdown Of 24 Days 'Till X-Mas Empty"Dear Santa" 23 Days Countdown X-Mas

more_horiz
Write a letter to one of your friends or peers here at DA or choose to make it anonymus and don't write who it's too. Let the person you intended on sending it to figure out it was them. Write about your time together here at DA or whatever you want.

more_horiz
wow you will do thread every day ._. @roach

more_horiz
I never said I was doing it everyday lol. Because I made a 23 doesn't mean their's going to be 22 more.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
Write a letter to one of your friends or peers here at DA or choose to make it anonymus and don't write who it's too. Let the person you intended on sending it to figure out it was them.  Write about your time together here at DA or whatever you want.

If it is anonymous then how we're supposed to send it to them?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Write a letter to one of your friends or peers here at DA or choose to make it anonymus and don't write who it's too. Let the person you intended on sending it to figure out it was them.  Write about your time together here at DA or whatever you want.

If it is anonymous then how we're supposed to send it to them?

I said or you can right it anonymous lol

more_horiz
Yea I know, how do i deliver it to them >_> If I sent it to them they're going to read my name.

more_horiz
Maybe @Heartbreaker was meaning that you write a topic for someone but don't telling their name and then you got to guess for who is it confused

more_horiz
Interesting concept.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Interesting concept.

I assumed people would know to make their message in the thread.. Guess that wasn't clear to a few.

more_horiz
Yep, to me :D

more_horiz
3 more weeks  santa

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Yep, to me :D

You being oblivious is fine. If your intrigued in this feel free to patricipate. If we can give some dp to every message someone makes we should be bombing in buisness. Thinking like 5 dp every message but let me know what you think.

more_horiz
meh rank-up-magic the car

more_horiz
I have been given the title "The Lezlie Knope of giving gifts", so I love the holidays, because I usually make people cry with sentimental things they forget.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
meh rank-up-magic the car

The hell are you going about?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply