Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Final Countdown Deck EmptyMy Final Countdown Deck

more_horiz
Hello! My name is Azriel Delacroix, and I am new to this community!

Since One Day of Peace is now limited to one, I'd like an overhaul of my old Final Countdown Deck.

The strategy I used here was a very Passive-Aggressive one dealing in a lot of draw power at the sacrifice of raising my Opponent's Life Points while biding time for Final Countdown to do its work.

I've tried this deck on Duel Network so many times, and it's probably my most successful deck. I've had a series of victory streaks with it, and built it in real life. Pretty effective in real life too.

Monsters

Arcana Force 0 - The Fool x2

Battle Fader x3

Lava Golem x2

Swift Scarecrow x3

Winged Kuriboh x3

----------------

Spells

Dark Hole x1

Ekibyo Drakmord x1

Final Countdown x3

Heavy Storm x1

One Day of Peace x3

Pot of Avarice x1

Stumbling x1

Swords of Concealing Light x3

Upstart Goblin x3

------------------

Traps

Defense Draw x3

Gravity Bind x1

Negate Attack x3

Self-Destruct Button x2

Wall of Revealing Light x1

-------------------------

On a side-note:

I felt like Self-Destruct Button fit in this
deck, because Final Countdown Decks make a lot of Duelists annoyed and angry, so I thought to just add this card to spite them. Let them lower my Life Points some turns, raise theirs a few, and then spring it on them.

Ka-Boom!

It's a laugh.

So if possible, could we leave it in while discussing an overhaul of this deck?

I just love that card.

Thank you in advance to anyone who offers advice to help me overhaul my favorite deck!

Very much appreciated.

descriptionMy Final Countdown Deck EmptyRe: My Final Countdown Deck

more_horiz
For the monsters, you should add Cardcar D for more drawing. Because you won't control anything a lot in one turn so this card will be the advantage.
Also you better side 2 Lava Golem instead of maining it.
Wattlemur is also being considered if you like to add it.
And for the spells, Pot of Duality is also good too. Since you don't special summon any monster.
You can only have One Day of Peace. It's limited. You know it :D
Sword of Concealing Light? Why not Revealing? Even though you shouldn't run any "Sword of" spell for more slots.
In traps, ever wondering if adding Hope For Escape?
Jar of Greed will get you have faster drawing. Also Legacy of Yata-Garasu.
Other traps you may like: Threatening Roar, Waboku, Mirror Force,...They're all negating the attack.
Well, it's your choice :D Hope my advices help you. Have fun with the Final Countdown.

P/S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw My Final Countdown Deck 1554389127

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply