Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon Empty[MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon

more_horiz
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon

[MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon RQ0dFzc

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

From the Movie Pack!

description[MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon EmptyRe: [MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon

more_horiz
Great effect and awesome artwork, I expect nothing less from a Blue-Eyes card, Konami.

description[MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon EmptyRe: [MVPC]Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon

more_horiz
This card is just damn OP :D

You don't care that this card can't attack the turn you use its eff! After, you synchro summon, fusion summon or Xyz Summon!

Also, it is so easy to summon it now!

more_horiz
Not bad not too good. It's a nice addition to Blue-Eyes.

more_horiz
well since it auto summons by just showing a Blue-Eyes is not bad

more_horiz
Yeah but I don't see how will I run it in my deck since I like to have cards which support normal monsters. And as the name says this guy is Blue-Eyes Alternative version...

more_horiz
Dayummmm! Talk about easy as heck to summon.

more_horiz
1x or 2x is fine

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply