Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBlue Eyes White Dragon Attack ! EmptyBlue Eyes White Dragon Attack !

more_horiz
Monsters :

Blue-eyes White Dragon x 3
E-Hero Stratos
E-Hero Prisma x 3
Dark Mimic Lv 1 x 2
Dark Mimic Lv 3 x 1
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Spirit Reaper
Card Trooper
Exiled Force x 1
D.D. Warrior Lady
Cyber Dragon
Sangan

Spell :

Reinforcement Of The Army x 3
Burst Stream Of Destruction x 2
Swing Of Memories x 2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Smashing Ground
Fissure
Card Of Safe Return x 2

Traps :

Solemn Judgment x 3
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Crush Card Virus
Birtright x 3

descriptionBlue Eyes White Dragon Attack ! EmptyRe: Blue Eyes White Dragon Attack !

more_horiz
You should add in either Raigeki Break or Phoenix Wing Wing Blast for traps to Discard Blue Eyes White Dragon just in case you draw into...

Or play 2 Shining Angel and 1 Kaiba Man just to summon Blue Eyes in case you draw into it..

You are playing alot of monster removal even though you are playing 2 Burst Stream of Destruction..
So mayb Remove one Fissure for Giant Trunade or Brain Control..

descriptionBlue Eyes White Dragon Attack ! EmptyRe: Blue Eyes White Dragon Attack !

more_horiz
3 solemn will take out ur LP faster than what u think
and of course u r depending on reviving BEWD from the grave (with swing of memories it means u will have no def at the end of ur turn)
i recommend +3 Nimble Momonga
take out Card trooper since it might send a Birthright/Swing of Memories or maybe a prisma to the grave
and +1 Exiled force (which means u will have 2)
so now my fixes r
-1 Card Trooper
-1 Fissure
-1 Reinforcement Of The Army (2 r good enough)
+3 Nimble momonga
+1 Exiled Force
i guess it makes the deck 41 (u can think of a card to take out if u wanna stick to 40) :D

more_horiz
I agree with Haseo you need Kaiba Man. And why do you need prisma since you don't have any fusion monsters. And no do not remove fissure its really useful. And you might wanna add a jinzo since you bearly have any traps. You also need some nimble momongas since you have solemn judgment.

more_horiz
simo are you trying to make my deck slow with dead cards ? keep the idea for you

HaseoHamasaki yeah thinking to run only 2 BEWD

about Shining Angel and Kaibaman i already have them in my side with Cyber Valley to switch to a Shining Angel version

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply