Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon Empty[VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon

more_horiz
Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon

[VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon VMKwdNZ

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, if an opponent's monster that battled this card is not destroyed: You can banish that opponent's mosnter.

FINALLY, I CALLED THIS: THE STUFF THE WORLD WANTED SO BAD!

Last edited by Jv on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PSCT Added)

description[VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon EmptyRe: [VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon

more_horiz
That's amazing! Blue-Eyes getting even more support.

description[VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon EmptyRe: [VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon

more_horiz
Blue-Eyes Next tier -120 xD Well not that much but still powerful.

more_horiz
Blue-Eyes got its own Cyber Twin Dragon eh?

more_horiz
Yeah a pretty solid card. We dreamed this card so bad.

more_horiz
Who is we...?

more_horiz
Blue-eyes fans

more_horiz
They'll probably be stronger then red-eyes is now because red-eyes isn't that strong...

more_horiz
I'm a Blue-eyes fan (yeah, most of part, I'm a Dragon Fan, but because blue-eyes was my first of all deck, I'm a Blue-eyes fan) and I'm totally hyped by this card and all new blue-eyes support! Not only this, but I'm sure it's not over again!

more_horiz
We want Blue-Eyes vs Red-Eyes tournament [VJUMP] Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon 3974120512

Sick, this is like Cyber Twin Dragon, but better.

more_horiz
Red-eyes were always below Blue-eyes. How konami support both is the prove

more_horiz
Yup

>Lunchs new Red-Eyes support, Red Eyes>Blue Eyes
*Few months later*
Blue Eyes >> Red-Eyes

It's because Joey didn't do his job. Kaiba always rekt his ass. Damn you Joey.

more_horiz
at least red-eyes are level\rank 7 spammers. We need new rank 8 cool monsters too

more_horiz
-Eyes tournament where only -Eyes decks are allowed. That includes Galaxy and Odd-Eyes.

more_horiz
its not a bad idea linda xD not bad at all.

more_horiz
Galaxy eyes red eyes Blue eyes. Galaxy eyes and red eyes have an advantage tho

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply