Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWar DA VS PHOENIX EmptyWar DA VS PHOENIX

more_horiz
We phoenix clan would accept to play only if the war would ask that plays both dn as ygopro because not all use our clan and dn at least three members of each team must have both. And finally we are better accustomed to speaking Spanish .

descriptionWar DA VS PHOENIX EmptyRe: War DA VS PHOENIX

more_horiz
Hey,

Roach here the War Team Captain. Playing on DN and YGOpro shouldn't be a problem but are you talking about YGOPRO Chrome or the software? And how good are your members at speaking English?

Smile

more_horiz
Roach I Contacted them yesterday. I sent a PM to you.

more_horiz
think havent problems  to speak english, then to ygopro we use the software. if yes accept only all would see the mode chat to challenges. i think could use Facebook or as we too use other software to chat call ing evolve.

more_horiz
What he meant was " I think we don't have any problems speaking English and we use devpro as our regular dueling platform, if all of us agree to the war we should choose a way to issue challenges, Facebook is a good option, also we use Evolve(not the game) to communicate regularly."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply