Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZW - Phoenix Bow EmptyZW - Phoenix Bow

more_horiz
Probably a laughable question, but:

Can ZW - Phoenix Bow and by extension Unicorn Spear can be equiped ONLY to the original Number C39: Utopia Ray, or can they be Equipped to it's Ranked Up versions as well (Utopia Ray V and Utopia Ray Victory)? I can't find any rulings on this anywhere, but I can't help but wonder, espically since I occasionally use a Zexal Weapon Deck in RL and I would hate for half of better Utopia combos to be useless. (I only have managed to aquire ZWs Phoenix Bow, Unicorn Spear, and Ultimate Shield so...yeah I have a strong concern here.) I also asked several people I know and no one really knew.

descriptionZW - Phoenix Bow EmptyRe: ZW - Phoenix Bow

more_horiz
The effect states one Number C39 Hope Ray, so yeah it would only work on C39.

more_horiz
That really bites.....There went the Victory Bow Combo.

more_horiz
So what you're asking is if you can equip Phoenix Bow to other Utopia Ray's? You can.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
So what you're asking is if you can equip Phoenix Bow to other Utopia Ray's? You can.

Yes I am. And WAIT I CAN? Maybe I can do those combos after all. The "Victory Bow" and The "Varian (Barian) Spear"

So which is it? I have one ye and one ney. Then again, I will take the answer of the person with the higher Rank. So till I can get a Judge's Ruling, I will consider it a Legit Move to Equip Phoenix Bow and Unicorn Spear to the other 2 Utopia Rays.

more_horiz
You can equip it only to C39. It's stated clearly enough in the card.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply