Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhich deck do you feel is best?

Volcanics
33%
super crap of the century(your crazy if you pick this)
33%
Tellarknights
33%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDusk's Uria Decks EmptyDusk's Uria Decks

more_horiz
Volcanics
Spoiler :

super crap of the century
Spoiler :

Tellarknights
Spoiler :

Tell me what you think of the results of my latest card obession
Shoutout to JV for suggesting Tellarknights for this.

descriptionDusk's Uria Decks EmptyRe: Dusk's Uria Decks

more_horiz
I'd prolly run something like Safe Zone before running Shadow Spell to be honest, since you can at least get rid of an opponent's monster by summoning Uria with it.

more_horiz
I've been playing YGO GX Duel Academy, and shadow spell just kept popping up everytime i went to build any deck in that game, so it just came to mind. Also, holy crap, one of the few cases where I can actually see use in Safe Zone. Casual Scrub Syndrome strikes again.

more_horiz
I just run some broken archetype like Hands (ok not so broken anymore) and mass of continuos traps like Fiendish and many draw power&search cards. It works actually.

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
I've been playing YGO GX Duel Academy, and shadow spell just kept popping up everytime i went to build any deck in that game, so it just came to mind. Also, holy crap, one of the few cases where I can actually see use in Safe Zone. Casual Scrub Syndrome strikes again.

I thought I was the only one here who still played the Old Yugioh games.. We should discuss those sometime! =o

On subject

If you're looking for the best things to utilise Uria, I'd think either Volcanic or Trap monster control would be the best decks for that, although you'd have to condense the engines a bit and remove any potential dead cards to make them work.

But hey, why stop at Uria? If you're looking for a fun challenge you could go all the way and play Armityle Fire Fist!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply