Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Decks EmptyNew Decks

more_horiz
hello boys and the limited amout of girls. im looking for new deck ideas i recently came up with this pwnsome gemini deck. im not going to list all the decks i have made, im just looking for something fun to play with, considering i only play with my girlfriend.
thanx

descriptionNew Decks EmptyRe: New Decks

more_horiz
Theres all kinds of deck you could build.
Genex, Heroes, Karakuri, Blackwings, Nordics, etc.
And thats just off the top of my head xD

more_horiz
I have made hundreds of deck, and I still had more to make. Bragging aside, there are a few things you could do that have helped me.
- Browse through the cards, find one that catches your eye, make a deck on that. This is how I built my Metaion deck.
- Make a goal for a deck, then try to figure out how to accomplish that. For instance, I wanted to make Quasar with no cards on my field; this is how Synchro Hell was born.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Theres all kinds of deck you could build.
Genex, Heroes, Karakuri, Blackwings, Nordics, etc.
And thats just off the top of my head xD
funny that i have made all of those.
Potus Mat wrote:
I have made hundreds of deck, and I still had more to make. Bragging aside, there are a few things you could do that have helped me.
- Browse through the cards, find one that catches your eye, make a deck on that. This is how I built my Metaion deck.
- Make a goal for a deck, then try to figure out how to accomplish that. For instance, I wanted to make Quasar with no cards on my field; this is how Synchro Hell was born.
sounds like fun

more_horiz
make a deck thats uses monsters of all atributes @_@

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply