Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! EmptyDuel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended!

more_horiz

Greetings everybody!
I here by declare the end of the third season of the Duel Academy Circuit!

Below, all of the important information. No information may be used to discriminate or diminish other users.

Prizes will be rolled out shortly

Most Total Elo :

Most Elo Gained :

Most Games Played :

Most Games Played against Equal Opponents :

Most Games Played against Higher Opponents :

Most Games Played against Lower Opponents :

Most Wins :

Most Losses :

Highest Win Ratio (where more than 10 matches were played) :

Longest Win Streak :

Longest Loss Streak :

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! EmptyRe: Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended!

more_horiz
Except me in Ra/Obby next season Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! 3974120512 

And duh, great job @NightBot

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! EmptyRe: Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended!

more_horiz
Think you have my ELO gained wrong. Slifers start at 500 correct? If that's the case, then it would be 405 Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! 3974120512

more_horiz
Yes you start on 500, Irate deals with the stats so you will have to bring it up with him :/

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Think you have my ELO gained wrong. Slifers start at 500 correct? If that's the case, then it would be 405 Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! 3974120512

You're talking about Most Elo gained?

more_horiz
Nova's right. He jumped 405 ELO points.

more_horiz
It's all good, guess we the only ones missing the point Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! 3974120512

more_horiz
Damn nightbot. Way to take advantage of slifers

more_horiz
I actually rarely challenged anyone, mostly people challenged me.

more_horiz
They think you're weak, then BOOM!

more_horiz
Technically, Botto can't even play vs higher opponents...he had the highest ELO Duel Academy Circuit season 3 has ended! 3974120512

more_horiz
He could play against me, I'm ELO in flesh!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply