Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards EmptyDuel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards

more_horiz
Hello and welcome everyone,

I hereby want to announce the winners of the first Season of our Circuit.

But first, I will give you the option to look up the detailed statistics I have gathered throughout the Season. These can be looked up HERE.

But without further ado, what you're really here for: the prizes.

For the following categories, the Top 3 will be rewarded with 2500, 1500 and 500 DP:

> Most Total Elo
> Most Elo Gained
> Most Games Played

In every other category, we will award the best performing player with 1000 DP.

Here's the results:

Most Total Elo - Top 3

Spoiler :

Most Elo Gained - Top 3

Spoiler :

Most Games Played - Top 3

Spoiler :

The other miscellaneous categories can be found in the other post as I described above. I will summarize the total DP gains for them.

Spoiler :

And before I end, I do want to give out a consolation prize to BlackWarGreymon for having the highest loss of Elo and also scoring the longest loss streak; and I will also mention zactheking who ended with the least Elo. I will award both of the players with 2500 DP and wish them better luck next season.

Finally I want to mention the rank-ups gained from the first Season: coincidentally the same three highest members that have gained Elo, KawaiiMiku will advance to Obelisk Blue and get a chance at becoming Society of Light soon, Realmarik will advance to Ra Yellow, as will Quasarwiss. Congratulations to you, and, sadly, BlackWarGreymon will due to a very underwhelming performance be demoted from Obelisk Blue to Ra Yellow.

Last I hereby declare Season 2 of the Duel Academy Circuit to have started!

Happy dueling,

Irate

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards EmptyRe: Duel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards

more_horiz
Congratulations to all participants, let's have another great season.

descriptionDuel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards EmptyRe: Duel Academy Circuit - Season 1 Rewards

more_horiz
YES! Im rich and yellow BD

more_horiz
Congratulations all! Keep up the good work in the new circuit Smile

more_horiz
yay money for me

more_horiz
BWG! lol

more_horiz
that demotion because of Jv since he only dueled vs me xD

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
that demotion because of Jv since he only dueled vs me xD

-.-

Next season I'mma top, only dueling slifers

more_horiz
Lol he's planning on getting another demotion only to Slifer this time :>

more_horiz
So we can manually clean the code to start the season 2 since players are dueling or what?

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
So we can manually clean the code to start the season 2 since players are dueling or what?

For now, just award DP as usually. I will soon tell you what to do with it, staff.

more_horiz
k den

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply